Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Senior Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :février 23
Appliquer avant :mars 27 2021
Industrie : Construction, Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Nexius Solutions, Inc. is hiring a Senior Project Manager in the following area(s): San Antonio, TX,US-TX (Remote).
Are you a Champion?
- Nexius is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our growing team. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for utilizing expertise in wireless project management to develop strategies in order to effectively build, manage, deploy and operate a large-scale metropolitan market and/or region. They will support the Market Manager on all development activities for a defined project, including supporting our internal network deployment team.
What You'll Do
- Build, manage and motivate all members of the team.
- Support Market Manager by tracking project objectives, resource loading, and timelines.
- Support Market Manager on continuous improvement initiatives and oversee process improvement teams.
- Communicate project status reports to the customer and executive leadership team including risk assessments and mitigation plans.
- Manage fast track, large-scale multifaceted telecommunications projects with emphasis on civil, electrical, antenna and line construction
- Manage daily calls and deliverables from multiple vendors to review projected forecasts for the day/week for construction starts, completions and rejections
- Ensure daily/weekly reporting to client is accurate and on track
- Oversee a Quality Control group
- Review vendor true ups and closeout process
The Qualities You Possess
- Proven time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communicator, communicating clearly and often.
- Driven to succeed, and able to work flexible hours and under pressure.
- Independent work style and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
The Skills And Background You'll Bring
- 8+ years experience in wireless deployment projects to include sales support and project management.
- Financial analysis and budgeting skills, P&L experience preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable under the company insurance policy
- Local to the Austin market - will work remotely and travel to sites as needed
- Strong and Lengthy Experience with various municipalities including all Planning, Zoning, Permitting and Site Development requirements
- Preferred experience in the new site build construction, UMTS site construction or LTE site construction and small cells.
- Knowledge of approval process and expected lead-times through all geographic regions.
- Previous experience working with the Utility Companies is a Plus
- Experience with the design/permitting of wireless equipment applications on wood utility poles (Communication, Power and Above Power Space Locations), in addition to street & traffic lights).
- Knowledge of utility company design and mounting requirements of what’s allowed and where
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and provide quick and accurate course correction
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, as well as previous experience working with Element, and Siterra is a plus
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.
This position is Exempt based on the FLSA laws. Our company uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!