Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
TQM Project Manager
Date de début :mars 22
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Are you passionate about coffee? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee, and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work. Currently, we are searching for a TQM-Project Manager/SME Subject Matter Expert to join our Technical Quality Management Team in NYC. This person manages large projects and guides complex processes related to the Environment, Compliance, End-of-Life Machines B2C/B2B assets, After-Sales Repair Time, Machine Loan Tracking, and overall Project Quality.
A Day in the Life:
- Influence others regarding policies, practices, and procedures.
- Drive Projects to achieve operational targets, savings, facilitate/lean on current processes to better prepare the market for the next level while supporting growth plans.
- Collaborate with other departments outside of TQM to evaluate and solve problems.
- Communicate and initiate better ways of working with internal and/or third parties, (external) including training, coaching and supervision of implementation.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of short and long-term KPIs.
- List, define, and get approval for all Projects inside TQM.
- Define priorities based on costs, investment, timing etc.
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in Project Management, required (i.e. customer service, sales support & administration experience).
- Has experience with technical areas, mechanics, repairs, and logistics.
- Strong analytical skills and organizational skills required to provide action plans and improvements on quality aspect.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive pay
- Quarterly and annual bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401K savings match
- Paid vacation time
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Referral bonus program
- Recognition program with monetary rewards
- Nestle corporate discounts
- Free Machine and coffee allowance
Learn more about us:
www.nespresso.com and www.nespressojobs.com
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.