Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager (HRMS)
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 21 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Established in 1996, Nagarro began as a dream of a few friends who wanted to create a company with a difference – a company that focused on “strategic differentiation via technology” initiatives rather than routine IT operations. Today we are more than 6500 experts across more than 20 countries.
At Nagarro, you can look forward to a work culture that is dynamic and non-hierarchical. You will be given opportunities to add value to challenging and complex assignments while collaborating with world-class technologists. The versatile environment here helps foster fresh perspectives and enables you to deliver high-quality code. There will be ample opportunities provided for skill up-gradation to accelerate your professional and personal development.
We have an urgent requirement of PM who has specifically worked previously on Human Resource Management long term project.
Title: Project Manager (HRMS)
Genus - Project Management, Technical area background, Agile Practices.
Job Description : The Project Manager has single point responsibility for successful planning, execution, monitoring, control, and delivery of the project. The Project Manager plays a key role in increasing project success with dedicated and accountable leadership for individual projects.
The major responsibilities of a Project Manager are:
- Manage various critical aspects of a project: scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, risks & communication
- Manage timely, high-quality, & cost-effective service delivery to the client
- Identify business needs of the client, act as an interface between the technical team and the client
- Create project plan to track progress, plan timelines and share with client
- Work with the Architect and Technical Lead to prioritize and track new functionality and ongoing releases
- Provide support during Validation and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phases with the client team to ensure all business requirements are met
- Provide regular status updates to stakeholders on project progress
- Manage project dependencies and critical path, track project timelines and milestones
- Work with QA and Documentation teams to ensure success of the total project
- Optimize resource allocation, ramp-up and ramp-downs
- Ensure smooth induction of resources in project
- Manage team allocate task, manage schedule, and monitor progress regularly
- Reward and recognize performance
- Provide motivation and direction to the team for successful completion of tasks
- Delegate responsibility appropriately and empower team members to deliver results
- Foster a team environment that attracts and retains world-class talent
- Ensure that each team member has adequate skills and knowledge on technology, project management and software engineering processes
Communication & Collaboration
- Be the single point of contact (SPOC) for various support groups
- Map out communication protocol and the points of communication between Nagarro and the client and partners
- Facilitate regular communication and coordination involving client team with the rest of the development team and answer questions related to project progress, performance, and decisions
- Provide regular status updates to the client via emails, scheduled status meetings, ad-hoc discussions etc.
- Manage and mitigate project risks conduct a risk assessment for the project using the governance guidelines and report an assessment of project health and impending risks
- Identify and implement risk mitigation actions
- Monitor risks, develop and execute risk mitigation plan at completion of every major milestone including project closure
- Follow the change management process to review and accept changes affecting scope, timing, cost, and/or quality, as required and get them signed off from the client
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables and client satisfaction
- Understand the expectations of various stakeholders and seeks to satisfy them: client, users, governance group, senior management, team, support groups
- Maintain overall schedule, timeliness of the teams deliverables
Experience and Qualification:
- 10 years of IT experience
- 5 years of prior project management experience
- 2 years of prior experience of managing fixed bid projects
- 2 years of experience working in the US
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English language
- Ability to engage government agency leaders independently
- Prior experience with public sector clients preferred
- Candidate should be willing to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and deal with ambiguity
Required Skills: Project planning, scheduling, resourcing, risk management
Good to have Skills: Prior experience in government sector