Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :mars 13
Appliquer avant :avril 13 2020
Description du poste
A Project Manager job in San Diego, California (Rancho Bernardo) is available through Modis. The Project Manager is responsible for managing the operational aspects of multiple projects and serves as a key point of contact with customers and as a liaison between program management, project teams, functional organizations, manufacturing, and line management The projects that will be managed involve manufacturing of parts/hardware component and software and services related. This person will oversee status reviews of projects and budgets to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget, assess project issues, and develop solutions to meet production, quality, and customer-satisfaction goals and objectives.
Project Manager job responsibilities include:
- Assist with development of project plans and manage resources to ensure project schedule, budget, quality, and specification goals are attained.
- Monitor project schedule, timelines, and milestones from initiation to delivery to meet delivery goals.
- Coordinate departmental and cross-functional teams to assign and prioritize tasks focused on delivering new or upgrading existing products and/or services.
- Monitor work of project management staff, providing technical support and direction when necessary.
- Create progress reports, requirements documentation, and presentations. May present results to project staff when necessary.
- Communicate effectively and routinely with the Director, Product Lines IA&A, and EMS upper management to keep them informed on the status of relevant projects.
- Coordinate with project team to expand services and potential business opportunities.
- Identify and assess project issues, and develop solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Maintain the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- Six years of progressively complex experience in project administration preferred.
- Must have a good understanding of project management processes and procedures, planning and scheduling methods, and budget management as well as the ability to organize, schedule, and coordinate workloads to meet established milestones and budgets.
- Must possess: (1) the ability to initiate, plan and manage projects; (2) the ability to identify issues, analyze and interpret data and develop solutions to a wide range of issues; (3) strong communication, computer, documentation, presentation, and interpersonal skills; and, (4) the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A good understanding of managing manufacturing programs and knowledge of enterprise resource management tools like SAP or software and services is desirable.
- Must be able to work extended hours and travel as required.
- US Citizenship is required.
If you are interested in this Project Manager job in San Diego, California (Rancho Bernardo) then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Ali Baldwin at 858-410-3936 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.