Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
IT Scrum Master Mid
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :janvier 12
Appliquer avant :février 12 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Peut être fait à distance
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
We are seeking Scrum Masters for a client in Phoenix, Arizona.
Due to COVID 19, this position will be WFH to start, but candidates are expected to be able to work in the office once things settle down.
- Serves as a facilitator for product owners and development teams currently using Scrum development methodology to self-organize and make development changes quickly while delivering value to customers.
- Engages in Servant Leadership and manages the Scrum process through effective guidance, coaching, and education, and through removal of impediments to team progress.
- Supports and educates the product owner; particularly with respect to refining and managing the product backlog and decision making.
- Facilitates seamless collaboration and maximizes team performance within assigned technical and/or non-technical teams to ensure rapid delivery of products and timeline achievement of goals.
- Removes impediments to team progress whether internal to the team or organizational in nature. When necessary, escalates impediments to facilitate rapid resolution.
- Supports product owners, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog and decision making.
- Ensures effective communication with Scrum teams and other cross-functional teams.
- Influences and facilitates the empowerment of a self-organizing team.
- Schedules and facilitates cross-functional meetings.
- Ensures appropriate status tools, radiators, and reports are produced in order to effectively provide transparency on team's progress/productivity.
- Acts as Agile methodology SME to technology teams, product owners, and management.
- For technology related efforts, understands release-when ready, test-driven development, continuous integration, product demonstration and other technical engineering practices and encourages teams to leverage them.
- Supports and educates product owners, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog, release plan maintenance, and decision making.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 4 or more years of relevant experience in process improvement, project management, or business/requirements analysis.
- Proficient work experience with Agile/Scrum.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.