Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Business Program/Project Mgr.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :janvier 12
Appliquer avant :février 13 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Peut être fait à distance
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
We are seeking a Program Manager for a client in San Antonio Texas.
Due to COVID 19, this position will be WFH to start, but candidates are expected to be able to return to the office once things settle down.
- Engages in the planning, execution, and delivery of programs and projects intended to accomplish business goals and objectives within prescribed timeframes and budgets.
- Develops an advanced understanding of how project activities contribute to the achievement of strategic business goals and operational objectives.
- ollaborates with key stakeholders and project/program teams to ensure objectives are met.
- Drives implementation of multiple, complex project/program initiatives, working closely with cross-functional teams and resources to achieve multiple program and project milestones within established timeframes.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities for complex programs and projects through the development of project plans intended to accomplish goals and objectives within prescribed timeframes and budgets.
- Ensures consistent visibility for program and project teams by monitoring and reporting business objectives, program/project achievements, and key indicators.
- Communicates with project stakeholders and executive/senior management and provides insight on issues through root cause analyses.
- Facilitates collaboration on creative alternatives to project challenges with subject matter experts.
- Removes obstacles and impediments to ensure business and operational objectives are met.
- Drives adoption and challenges standards.
- Identifies and applies best practices and needed process improvements.
- Establishes advanced capabilities in program and project design where possible.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitors project execution to deliver incremental business value
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 6 or more years of relevant experience in project or program management.
- Advanced knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.