Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Digital Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
With over 12,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience & Success (CE&S) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects the Microsoft ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CE&S organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
Do you want to improve our customers’ digital enablement journey by removing friction through the customer product lifecycle while leveraging market leading Ai technology? Do you lead with data to derive insight to help inform a strategic approach to customer and business issues? Do you envision new opportunities to streamline and improve customers digital journey? We’re looking for someone that wants to drive epic impact and help deliver on the promise of streamlined and integrated experiences surfaced through Data & Ai, Business Applications/Dynamics, and Power Platform.
Do you have an uncanny ability to frame a problem effectively and collaborate across a diverse matrixed environment to gain sponsorship to drive to completion a common objective? If so, the Digital Program Management Team in the Customer Experience & Success Digital & Data organization is (CE&S D2) is looking for you to join our team as a Senior Digital Program Manager.
Digital Program Managers (DPMs) lead the Digital Customer Solutions capability to provide advocacy on behalf of customers. We accomplish this by partnering with product groups, engineering, support, and partner groups to drive product solutions and improvements to improve use, address product failures and to mitigate customer, partner, and support pain. The DPM position focuses one of the product/service lines or lines of business - Data & Ai, Business Applications/Dynamics, and Power Platform.
- Work across teams: engage with CE&S D2 Technical Program Management, D2 Content, D2 Communities & 1:many Social Support teams; CSS SBUs (Apps & Infrastructure, Data & Ai, or Customer Service)
- Partner with product groups, operations, the engineering teams, and the business to implement digital self-help improvements for a product or service - Data & Ai + Business Applications
- Detect customer pain that can be improved by technology and/or content and establish and quantify the impact through measurable results
- Program Management - Translate business requirements into clear direction for the Technical Program Management function, establish and mange to milestones, timelines, and risks/dependences
- Manage to plan of record, including escalation and risk mitigation
- Lead customer focused ideation/design initiatives with the Product/Engineering teams to enable an improve customer experience and future proof digital journey enhancements
- Identify possible automated or digital solutions for customer issues and establish success criteria and measure results
- Provide business case that leads with the customer experience in mind by conducting deep data and competitive analysis
- Perform research, data analysis, trending and provide reporting related to product failures and customer, partner, and support experience impacts to key stakeholders as appropriate
- 7+ years of experience in program mgmt. end user support, sales, marketing, or product design/development
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent experience
- Experience managing projects (e.g., PMI / Program management skills)
- Strong aptitude for analytical thinking, disciplined problem solving and data analysis skills ((e.g., Lean Six Sigma)
- Experience with a product or service-related technology (e.g., Cloud, Gaming, Windows, Devices, enterprise technologies)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Self-driven leader with the ability to execute and deliver on projects
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.