Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Digital Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :février 16
Appliquer avant :mars 20 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Description du poste
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
With over 12,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience & Success (CE&S) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects the Microsoft ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CE&S organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
Do you want to improve our customers’ experience and resolve customer issues with support technology? Are you part of the detailed, data driven revolution at Microsoft? Do you constantly seek the evidence to bring positive change to our support service? Do you want to have an impact in delivering on the promise of streamlined and integrated experience for our Apps&Infra Commercial customers? Do you have an uncanny ability to frame a problem effectively and get diverse people across the org working towards a common objective? If so, the Digital Customer Solutions Team in CE&S Digital and Data Support is looking for you to join our team as a Digital Program Manager.
Digital Program Managers (SPMs) provide advocacy on behalf of support, customers, and partners to the Engineering Groups, driving for product solutions and improvements to address product failures and customer, partner, and support experience impacts.
The DPM position focuses one of the product/service lines or lines of business --Data & Enterprise Cloud, Azure, and Commercial products. This position is expected to perform research, data analysis, and trending and provide reporting related to product failures and customer, partner, and support experience impacts to the CSS SBUs, Engineering Groups, Service Delivery, and other key stakeholders as appropriate to get features delivered which move the needle on supportability. The role focuses on providing data analysis, customer feedback/advocacy & support enablement.
- Work across teams: engage with Engineering Teams, Technical Program Management, Content Program Management, and partner Support Business Units for Apps&Infra within CSS.
- Partner with developer operations, the engineering teams, and the business to implement digital support solution improvements for a product or service.
- Detect customer issues that can be improved by digital support technology and/or content, quantify impact, and design the preferred experience while gathering requirements from several teams across Microsoft.
- Provide business case by conducting deep data analysis and competitive analysis.
- Translate business requirements into clear direction and experience spec documents for development.
- Lead customer focused design initiatives for the Customer Experience & Success
- Organization to enable better self-help and digital support solutions for customers.
- Manage to plan of record, including escalation and risk mitigation to budget and metric goals.
- Manage a large portfolio of ongoing work and multiple efforts against due dates and targets.
- Manage work that drives business commitments such as metric and budget goals and Objectives and Key Results.
- 5+ years of experience in program mgmt. end user support, sales, marketing or product design/development
- Experience managing projects (e.g., PMI / Program management skills)
- Strong aptitude for analytical thinking, disciplined problem solving and data analysis skills (e.g., Lean Six Sigma)
- Experience with a product or service-related technology (e.g., Cloud, Gaming, Windows, Devices, enterprise technologies)
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience with delivering high quality readouts and communication of business performance to leadership and other stakeholders.
- Experience working in bug management, or other workload management tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Visual Studio) (Desired)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.