Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager - Diamond Bar
Date de début :mars 17
Appliquer avant :avril 18 2021
Industrie : Construction,
Description du poste
The Project Manager is the on-site representative of the Company responsible for the overall direction, completion, and financial outcome of a single complex construction-management project; as well as mentoring multiple Project Managers and Engineers.
- Top ranking and globally integrated construction and facility management firm. Entrusted by clients to deliver the projects that will build their futures. From sustainable building to the latest in Lean construction technology and management, above all else, they are advocates for their clients.
- Forward-thinking innovators with a hard-earned reputation for quality and dedication to excellence. Project Managers are given the experience to grow with a team that is continuously evolving and changing the building industry status quo.
- Direct and supervise work of project administration, project superintendents, and engineers to establish operational priorities and maintain satisfactory relationships with owners, subcontractors, unions, etc.
- Enforce project reporting requirements
- Manage critical issues
- Assume overall accountability for jobsite safety and quality
- Interface with project IOR's, contractors, architects, engineers, city and OSHPD officials, and clients
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Office TI experience
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Full benefits package and 401K with company match
- Competitive compensation package
- Adoption into a company that treats its employees like family