Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager Consultant
Appliquer avant :mai 21 2020
Description du poste
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
As a Project Manager Consultant, you will be responsible for leading project teams, utilizing both agile and traditional project management methodologies. Lead overall delivery of IT and software related projects, ensuring deliverables meet business case objectives such as time, cost, scope, and value. Be the driver of day-to-day execution of the overall project delivery process, utilizing traditional and incremental methodologies.
- 5-10 years of Project Management (PPM) delivery experience with clients of the Fortune 500 and other Best in Class firms.
- Experience in Project Management, Change Management, IT Transformation, Business Transformation and/or Project Management Office (PMO).
- Development of creative and dynamic solutions for clients facing exceptional challenges in delivery.
- Wide ranges of experience with stakeholder management, relationship building skills, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Manage project-level communications and prepare executive-level communications and updates.
- Develop schedules/timelines/cost plans that support the business objectives, established budgets, resources, and project deliverables for each project.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, IT, or Engineering. We are looking for individuals who have proven ability to drive project planning and execution process that aligns with best practices and add value beyond just a task-oriented doer or project manager.
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is mandatory. Microsoft Project experience is essential for this role.
Your friends describe you as patient, persistent, and enthusiastic. To join us as a consultant, you should be proactive, a good listener, and have excellent interpersonal skills. We expect you to be driven to succeed and grow your career with us.