Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Senior Manager, Operations PMO
Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Metrolinx
Senior Manager, Operations PMO
Transport et logistique
Senior Manager, Operations PMO
91 jours | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Metrolinx
Date de début :janvier 18
Appliquer avant :février 18 2021
Industrie : Transport et logistique,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Closting date: Janaury 15th, 2021
Metrolinx is connecting communities across the Greater Golden Horseshoe. Metrolinx operates GO Transit and UP Express, as well as the PRESTO fare payment system. We are also building new and improved rapid transit, including GO Expansion, Light Rail Transit routes, and major expansions to Toronto’s subway system, to get people where they need to go, better, faster and easier. Metrolinx is an agency of the Government of Ontario.
We embody our values in everything that we do. We Serve with Passion, Think Forward, and Play as a Team. If you can relate, we want to hear from you!
Our GO Transformation & Expansion Office is seeking a Senior Manager, Operations PMO who will be responsible for the processes, tools, planning, methodologies, resources and budgets associated with the management of the Operations Program Management Office to ensure the delivery of Operations projects in a timely and cost effective manner to meet the business objectives of Operations and its stakeholders.
What will I be doing?
- Manage the Operations Program Management Office (PMO) by ensuring project management processes are defined, documented and adhered to by project staff and personnel as appropriate:
- Lead and advise on implementation and application of project management processes for the successful delivery of projects. This includes advising on application of delivery methodologies, and alignment to the project phasing as defined by the Operations project lifecycle.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of comprehensive strategies, methodologies, tools and techniques for the Project Management Office excellence and continuous improvement.
- Represent Operations at the Metrolinx PMO Centre of Excellence to ensure business practices and needs are accounted for in the determination of enterprise PMO standards and practices.
- Ensure project risk management processes and tools are defined in accordance to Operations and Metrolinx’ risk management practices and policies.
- Lead the development and implementation of Project Management Office plans and strategies to maximize effectiveness and value of the project management function.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new governance structure to enable Operations leadership to make strategic decisions.
- Development of standard Operations project intake and prioritization, central reporting, resource management and PMO/CMO framework.
- Consult and collaborate with Operations business areas to ensure the project management function is aligned to and delivering on business and client needs and expectations and informs PMO continuous improvement activities.
- Lead and coordinate the project status updates and reports as required by senior management and lead external consultation, engagement and communication on plans and studies.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with senior organizational leadership and gain trust with stakeholders.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the business processes, assets, facilities, responsibilities, regulatory requirements and interdependencies within Metrolinx.
- Provide subject matter expertise to drive continuous improvement and consistency by identifying opportunities for innovation and sharing with senior leadership and project teams.
- Create a working environment that is aligned with the organization’s desire to be a “best company to work for”, ensuring that staff possess the required skills, are properly aligned, and are provided with the resources to do the job.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
- Completion of a degree in engineering, computer science, business administration or management, or a related discipline – or a combination of education, training and experience deemed equivalent.
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in project management roles and at least two (2) years as a Project Management Office lead managing a team of professional staff, plus at least three (3) years working in a project environment in a relevant field of expertise.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or another industry recognized project management certification is an asset.
Accommodation will be provided throughout the hiring process, as required. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. Metrolinx will be using email to communicate with you for all job competitions. It is your responsibility to include an updated email address that is checked daily and accepts emails from unknown users. As we send time sensitive correspondence, we recommend that you check your email regularly. If no response is received, we will assume you are no longer interested in pursuing the opportunity. Please be advised that a Criminal Record Check may be required of the successful candidate. Should it be determined that any background information provided be misleading, inaccurate or incorrect, Metrolinx reserves the right to discontinue with the consideration of your application.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume online through the Current Opportunities page at: https://metrolinx.taleo.net/careersection/ex/moresearch.ftl?lang=en&portal=101430233
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.