Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Healthcare Program Manager
Date de début :décembre 28
Appliquer avant :janvier 28 2021
Industrie : Santé,
Description du poste
Program Manager (Healthcare)
The role of the Program Manager (PM) is to ensure the successful execution of managing a range of activities related to the successful implementation and ongoing service provision to assigned government contacts.
Our Company provides exceptional medical staffing services and solutions to government and commercial customers across the United States. With a primary focus on the Department of Defense (DoD) and other federal government agencies, we provide mission critical support and hold the largest DoD nursing contract in the country. Our workforce is made up of Physicians, Nurses, Mid-Level Providers, Mental Health Professionals, Allied Health and Ancillary services. Long term contract, permanent placement and traveler assignments are fulfilled.
As a member of MedTrust you may be eligible for the following
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Federal Holidays Off
- Paid Life & LTD Insurance
Email resumes through this website.
- Direct, coordinate, and administer all aspects of contracts assigned to meet the technical, operational, compliance and reporting requirements as laid out in the contracts and company policy
- Hires, develops and coaches project team members to achieve success in their roles
- Manages project team members to ensure service level requirements are met on a continual basis
- Manages field employees through the entire employment life cycle from candidate status to ex-employee status.
- Manages issue resolution for all constituencies on a real time basis including; field employees, customer, teaming partners and subcontractors
- Manages project within established financial parameters to produce a positive outcome for the company
- Collaborates and provides direction to recruitment to ensure contract fill rates are met on an ongoing basis
- Collaborates and provides direction to the credentialing team to ensure candidates are processed expeditiously and in compliance with the contract requirements and company policy
- Provides high level of customer relations and service to all constituencies including; customer, corporate employees, field employees, teaming partners and subcontractors
- Develops and maintains a series of effective, credible and professional relationships with key members of federal government within assigned contracts.
- Works for continual process improvement to ensure all contract requirements are met and to increase efficiency or quality of processes
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures
- Actively participates in company compliance program
- Delivers all reporting in a timely manner to government customers and company as required
- Other duties as assigned
Ability to successfully hire, inspire and motivate employees
- Demonstrates ability to make appropriate independent judgments
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer care or staffing management services
- Bachelor degree in related field required; Master’s degree in business related field preferred
- Integrity based judgment and decision-making
- Experience in use and maximization of technology, medical terminology and quality improvement processes
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Credential management knowledge
- Strong attention to detail