Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager, Sales Effectiveness
Date de début :mars 23
Appliquer avant :avril 23 2021
Industrie : Santé,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team in Richmond, VA or in Massachusetts.
Responsible for overseeing and guiding all aspects of the project life-cycle. Support business owners and training team with managing key projects. Manages and maintains project / feature portfolio and related processes for organizing and prioritizing.
Interfaces with all areas affected by the initiative which may include: internal and external customers, sales teams, IT, and various back office departments (e.g. marketing, inventory, customer service, etc.). Plans and directs schedules as well as budgets. Manages critical product(s)/program(s)/project(s) from initiation through delivery, interfacing with stakeholders on all matters. Assesses risks, develops detailed work plans, schedules, and collaborates with training team to develop communication plans, change management plans, and status reports.
7+ years of relevant experience
- 7+ years of project / program management and a record of success in complex, cross-functional projects
- 5+ years working on large, enterprise projects
- 3+ years using project and portfolio management tools
- 2+ years leading Sales or Customer facing projects
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to use strong communication skills to convey complex ideas to a wide diversity of people, including technical, business, and leadership teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills needed
- Strong business acumen and ability to be agile and adapt to change while maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders in a matrixed environment
- Experience leading Salesforce.com or other sales performance management projects
- Experience working with sales and customer service teams
- Experience managing CRM projects
- Business analyst experience
- Experience with visualization reporting tools
- Experience in working with various stakeholders in the development of technical solutions
- Gathering and analyzing aggregate and objective feedback related to environment
- Knowledge of SAFe principles and enterprise development environments
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Scrum master or PMP certification preferred
- Distribution experience preferred
Up to 25% travel required (McKesson office-based)
4-year degree in related field or equivalent experience
General Office Demands
Must be authorized to work in US. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.