Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Senior Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :septembre 25
Appliquer avant :octobre 26 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Our client is looking for a “Senior Project Manager” to work in Mississauga.
Reporting to the Senior Manager in Core Network, the successful candidate will partner and collaborate closely with the architecture and project teams across different part of organization in order to help delivery teams
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the project management life cycle including project scoping, resource assignment, project plan development, project tracking, monitoring and reporting.
- Develop and maintain all project documentation (Project Plan, Issue and Action Logs, Risk Management, Communication Plan, Status Reports, …etc.).
- Maintain the Project Management Office Library with lessons learned database, and apply lessons learned to all initiatives.
- Assist in the development and implementation of templates, procedures and processes as part of the continuous improvement process.
- Helping the team to stay focused
- Measuring & tracking velocity & team true capacity
- Developing and nurturing team dynamics
- Helping the team to make decisions
- Fostering the team´s self-organizatio
- Helping the team to continuously improve
- Reflecting issues to the team through observation from outside of the team
- Asking open questions and giving feedback to the team
- Exchanging knowledge with other Scrum Masters in the organization
- Keeping in touch with every stakeholder regularly
- Sharing insights throughout the team
- Demonstrated experience in project management delivering project solutions
- Experience in managing multiple projects at a time
- Expert in using MS Suite including Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of proven industry best practices and standards
- Project Management designation an asset but not required.
- Knowledge of the various software development life cycle methodologies (Agile, Incremental and Iterative, Scrum-ban, Lean).
- Applicable knowledge of the IT/network/security technologies
- Previous experience as a team lead is an asset
- Reporting the program progress to Directors and VPs
- Creating program charters, project plans, project cost estimates, project recommendations, status reports and executive presentation
- Drive various teams for execution of projects.
- Excellent ability in facilitation, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Facilitate getting the work done, support the team to remove roadblock
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Coaching and mentoring team members and providing constructive performance feedback
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised
To Apply, Send Your Resume by clicking APPLY