Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Sr Technical Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :novembre 12
Appliquer avant :décembre 13 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Sr Technical Project Manager
Our direct client is one of the Biggest Hospitality Client. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Sr Technical Project Manager. This is a Contract to Hire role located in Vegas, NV.
The Project Manager is responsible for developing timelines and workplans for initiatives across the Enterprise Data Strategy (EDS) organization. This role will collaborate with other PMO offices to ensure alignment of EDS project plans with the broader company milestones and deadlines.
- Leads planning and management of small to large cross-domain initiatives and activities, including conducting analyses, building business cases, developing project and change management plans, and driving execution.
- Develops timelines and detailed workplans to create structure for initiative teams to plan and coordinate activities and resources.
- Develops recommendations based on data from multiple stakeholders, and leverages data to support and inform timely, effective decisions.
- Develop, produce, and deliver executive presentations, program updates, and set and articulate goals and timelines to executive leadership.
- Facilitates status meetings and maintains project plan and RAID (Risks, Action Items, Issues, Decisions).
- Create and maintain a work environment that promotes client service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction ensuring quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the company's diversity commitment.
- Supports the development of Enterprise Data Strategy (EDS) teams to foster collaboration.
- Effectively conveys and expresses ideas in writing and verbally to individuals and groups, including senior leaders.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Experience working in a professional service setting, including consulting, project management, and/or change management.
- Hospitality or related experience, with responsibility for leading / coaching team members and process / operational improvements.
- Oracle ERP, Azure and other Cloud technologies.
- Strong and proven experience leading and executing on cross-domain projects.
- Strong leadership skills with experience in developing high performing, engaged teams with a keen focus on leadership development, accountability and execution.
- Technically proficient using a computer with proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the Internet.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail to drive development of high-quality deliverables.
- Form and communicate opinions based on available facts / data; present ideas in a tactful manner to persuade team members and cross-functional partners.
- Understands and coaches team members on principles of change management and project management Experience with stakeholder management, change management, executive communication .
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: FullTime
- Locations: Vegas,NV.
- Preferred W2 candidate
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to call Shreya Muktamath at 408- 400- 2300.