Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Program Manager - Mobile Applications
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :octobre 18
Appliquer avant :novembre 19 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Sr. Mobile Program Manager - Pleasanton, CA
Our client is one of the largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of an experienced Sr Mobile Program Manager for the mobile team. This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for program/projects, portfolio, planning and execution of mobile application development projects.
- Lead and manage programs with cross-functional project teams, demonstrate a sense of urgency to drive programs and projects to completion, and be successful in a collaborative environment
- Develop plans and track the progress of projects to successful completion
- Develop dependency mapping and track dependencies across complex strategic projects
- Ability to handle multiple projects at any given time
- Ability to do portfolio management, project planning, budget estimation and management, resource planning and assessment, financial planning, and risk assessment.
- Adoption of existing Project Management best practices, including the proficient use of industry-standard tools, technologies, and methodologies.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, has great communication skills, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate status, issues, and risks to executive level stakeholders
- Partner with Program/Portfolio Lead, Customer and Digital Leadership Team, and others to prepare presentations and other communications for leadership/business reviews, steering committee meetings, and other forums.
- Lead ad hoc special projects as needed for the leadership team
- Performs the role as the owner of the financial position of all managed projects
- Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively within a matrix, 'virtual' environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with external vendor
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in Program Management and Portfolio Management
- years of experience working in a mobile development environment with multiple teams
- Experience with Agile development
- PMP certification preferred
- The Sr. Program Manager will be interfacing with Executive Level Management and doing process design work
- Candidates that are strategic thinkers will do well in the role, but open to "be in the weeds" as needed.
- Retail experience a plus but not required for this opportunity
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position type: Contract
- Position location: Pleasanton, CA
About the Client:
This client has a strong reputation as a responsible corporate citizen and has long been committed to improving the quality of life in the communities they serve. With numerous training programs and outlets for development, they ensure that employees are continually strengthening their skill set and developing as individuals. Their facilities are modern, clean and comfortable.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Bhavana Mathur or call 408-400-2297