Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
IT Project Manager - Marsh Digital
Bancaire et Finance
Date de début :mars 20
Appliquer avant :avril 21 2021
Industrie : Bancaire et Finance,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Marsh Digital is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Phoenix Office
IT Project Manager- Marsh Digital
We will count on you to:
- Manages agile portfolios of the moderately complex or complex projects end-to-end to deliver business outcomes, ensuring that the project is completed on time, within budget, and to a high level of client satisfaction.
- Facilitates and is accountable for owning the Scrum and/or Scaled Agile ceremonies for the scrum team(s)
- Guides the scrum team(s) and organization to follow generally accepted Agile/Scrum practices and daily activities to actively promote prioritization, team readiness, and commitment for each Sprint
- Develops and maintains detailed, robust, high-quality risk plan and project plan including resources, scope, schedule, cost, assumptions, dependencies, etc., keeping plans updated through the project lifecycle and escalate wherever necessary
- Understands the impact of scope changes and adjusts project plans and communicates accordingly.
- Interacts and maintains ongoing communication at the appropriate levels within the team as well as with the stakeholders and ensures everyone on the delivery team understands their roles and responsibility.
- Negotiates resource requirements with responsible management when faced with conflicts in priorities.
- Undertakes regular work streams and project meetings, documenting and following up on actions and risks identified from the meetings.
- Identifies skills & competencies of scrum team members & makes adjustments accordingly to promote development and highly effective teams
- Reviews significant project proposals of high complexity and ambiguous parameters with high visibility and identifiable risk to the Company, validates all project requirements, and provides recommended changes to proposal, as appropriate.
- Explores and recommends solutions to the project requirements for projects where there is no identified precedent.
- Participates in recommending new standards and procedures based upon project experience and results.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
- 5-7 years of experience in project management with a proven track record of managing the delivery of global and highly scalable customer-facing digital products and capabilities
- Experience in leading complex software product delivery in an Agile environment
- Experience in designing and leading Scrum of Scrums
- Experience in a leadership position responsible for building, motivating and leading high performing development teams
- Experience using Confluence, JIRA, and Jenkins
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile operational metrics such as Velocity, Predictability, Sprint burn-downs, and etc.
- Knowledge in leveraging continuous integration and robust build/test automation, with a preference for cross platform stacks and containerization (Jira, Git, Jenkins)
- Knowledge in public cloud technology stack in AWS, and Azure
- Have a passion for latest technologies and trends
- Agile Scrum (CSM), SAFE certifications or other advanced Agile certifications
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.