Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :janvier 20
Appliquer avant :février 20 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Description / Job Summary
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented PROGRAM MANAGER to join our Lackland Air Force Base (San Antonio, TX) team to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
This experienced PM position supports the Air Force Cyber Space Defense (ACD) Weapon System. The ACD Weapon System was formed to address the intrusion prevention, detection, and forensics missions of Air Force networks and systems. There are multiple thrust efforts including refining and managing the ACD baseline configuration, security services on NIPRnet and SIPRnet, Enclave Control Node modernization, IP identification/end point host/user, test and training, and mission network support, etc. The ideal candidate will possess a blend of IT and cyber security knowledge, program management and DoD acquisition experience.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- The Contractor shall possess comprehensive knowledge of principles, policies, and practices of systems acquisition and program management, as defined in DoDI 5000.02, AFI 63-101/20-101, as well as knowledge of roles and relationships within the DoD and the Air Force.
- The Contractor shall possess knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of acquisition programs.
- The Contractor shall possess the knowledge of support activities that assist the program manager in assessing what programs are within schedule and cost baselines, be able to recommend viable solutions to problems, and the pursuit of alternative courses of action.
- The Contractor must be able to effectively communicate orally and in writing, providing quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.).
- The Contractor shall be able to plan, research, analyze, and assess system acquisition in terms of development, production, and deployment of weapons systems and associated equipment as well as formulate plans and recommend effective strategies in meeting cost, schedule and performance objectives.
- The Contractor shall be able to support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports (i.e. DAES, MAR, etc.). Support program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews, and IMP/IMS reviews. The Contractor shall be able to support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior management.
- Active Secret clearance
- DoD Acquisition Experience
- BA/BS degree and 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 3 year must be in the DoD, OR
15 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, of which 5 year must be in the DoD.
Security Clearance Requirement
- Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the time
- Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer
- Add any additional requirements provided by your PM here. Sys admins, network engineers/admins, warehouse, field techs, etc probably have more complex requirements.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.