Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :août 27
Appliquer avant :septembre 28 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first.At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Program Manager to join our team in the Lexington Park, MD.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Acts as the overall lead, manager and administrator for a critical NAWCAD Program. Directs efforts of cross-competency team(s) to include contractors at multiple locations. Serves as the primary interface and point of contact with Government program authorities and representatives on technical and program/project issues. Regularly briefs senior leadership on program status and milestones. Oversees contractor personnel program/project operations by developing procedures, planning and directing execution of the technical, programming, maintenance and administrative support effort and monitoring and reporting progress. Manages acquisition and employment of program/project resources and controls financial and administrative aspects of the program/project with respect to contract requirements.
- Experience: At least twelve (12) years of professional experience in Defense acquisition, at least three (3) years of which must be recent and relevant to Navy Acquisition management. Experience in managing large programs directly related to Naval Aviation missions and systems.
- Education: MS or MA degree in a business, management, engineering, mathematics, operations research, computer science, physics, or a related scientific discipline.
Security Clearance Requirements
- Top Secret Clearance Required
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
- Working with Data
- Move about freely in a laboratory setting
- Repetitive Motions
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please contact us by clicking APPLY.