Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :mars 27
Appliquer avant :avril 27 2021
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Loc Performance Products, LLC provides full services for complex mechanical products, fabricated structures and systems that range from complete design services to prototype manufacturing, testing, production launch, full rate production and product service and sustainment. Loc provides quality products and services at affordable prices through a lean organizational structure and four facilities, three in Michigan and one in Texas, that span 910,000 square feet. The Plymouth, MI facility serves as corporate headquarters and specializes in suspension, driveline and track systems. The Lansing and Lapeer Michigan based facilities specialize in fabrications and armor product solutions. Loc’s Texas facility, located near the Army customer’s Red River Army Depot in Texas, supports product kitting and integration for both the Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS) and Bradley Fighting Vehicle platforms. Visit our Website at http://www.locper.com
FLSA Status: Exempt
Job Title: Program Manager - Lansing
Department: Program Office
Summary Directs and coordinates all assigned Lansing facility led production programs, externally and internally funded, by initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing out contracts to budget, on time, and in accordance with customer expectations. Management of product development projects may also be required. Supports bid and proposal efforts as required to secure new business.
Position has no direct supervisory responsibilities. Position does require leadership skills to coordinate assigned project personnel towards successful project execution and customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Manage complex initiatives involving multiple stakeholders and partner companies.
- Communicate with executive management status of programs and help needed.
- Assure all assigned contracts are executed in accordance with the applicable company processes.
- Manage development projects with a strong emphasize on design maturation towards product solutions that maximize potential for follow-on manufacturing contracts.
- Organize and plan internal and external meetings to assure programs are being executed to plan and that risks are being appropriately addressed.
- Lead the identification and handling plans of technical, schedule, and budget risks associated with successful project execution.
- Develop and maintain action item lists for each program as required.
- Manage subcontracting and purchasing efforts in relation to successful execution of assigned programs.
- Using MS Project or a similar tool, develop and manage project schedules to assure all contract deliverables are on time and meet quality requirements.
- Manage project scope and budget from inception to closure, including scope changes requiring contract modification.
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction on all assigned projects.
- Make critical project decisions that best balance technical performance, schedule performance, and cost.
- Lead preparation of project management contractual data deliverables regarding cost performance, schedule performance, risk, and technical performance.
To perform the job successfully, an individual will need to perform the following competencies.
Quantity of Work
The quantity of work produced and the promptness with which it is completed.
Quality of Work
The ability displayed and accuracy of work produced, meeting company standards, and requiring little to no rework.
Judgement/Knowledge of Job
Knowledge of job, techniques, skills, equipment, procedures, materials, etc.
Punctuality and attendance.
Willingness and cooperativeness with co-workers and supervisors; ability to accept constructive criticism.
The degree to which an employee searches out new tasks and expands their ability to perform assigned tasks without direct supervision.
Adherence to Policy
Follow quality environmental policies and have knowledge of AS9100 and IS14001.
Adherence to Safety
Follow safety procedures, security protocol, and wear proper PPE.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent from four-year College or university and five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and working knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM) practices are highly desired.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Loc Performance is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.