Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Senior Project Manager - Federal
Date de début :octobre 18
Appliquer avant :novembre 19 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Description du poste
LEO A DALY is a leader in the design of the built environment dedicated to transforming the human experience through the power of design. For more than 100 years, we’ve created places that inspire wonder, connect communities and enable great things. Our creative teams combine planning, architecture, engineering, interiors and program management to deliver truly integrated design.
We are a diverse collection of inventive problem solvers united by a passion for great design.
We own the impact of our work, socially, economically and environmentally. In collaboration with our clients and each other, we create innovative, thoughtful and sustainable solutions to the urgent challenges that face our world.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the implementation of the company’s Federal Strategic Plan through project delivery with a focus on the west coast / California area of influence. The candidate will strive for increased client satisfaction and financially efficient project delivery. This position also closely supports the development of relevant business opportunities within the Federal Government Market Sector in the Western US region. Activities include but are not limited to directly managing large and complex federal architecture and building projects ensuring results meet client and office expectations. Additionally, it supports the development and maintenance of client relations with key Federal Government clientele as well as with federal AEC industry partners in the Western US Region. This position reports directly to the Los Angeles studio Director of Operations and coordinates with the Corporate Director of Federal Programs, Federal Client Managers, and other individuals and studios to grow the firm’s Federal Market Sector.
- Directly manage large complex Federal projects
- Provide supervision of project teams and assist as necessary to ensure performance of quality, financial, and strategic goals
- Assist the Director of Quality Assurance by monitoring and reviewing the technical quality of documents produced in accordance with government and company standards, policies, and procedures
- Lead Federal contract negotiations and client relations with studio leadership
- Provide leadership which is motivational and inspirational to project team
- Perform other duties as assigned or instructed
- Support the positioning of the firm with Federal clients by developing relationships with key decision makers within the Federal Government
- Support the Identification and tracking of opportunity leads with Federal Government clientele
- Develop and position the firm for responding to appropriate government solicitations including building strategic teaming relationships with large and small business partners including AEs (design-bid-build) and GCs (design-build)
- Evaluate and assist the go/no-go process for solicitations for AE services or Design-Build services on both stand-alone project pursuits and/or IDIQ/MATOC pursuits
- Support the SF330 qualification responses and other appropriate responses in collaboration with marketing staff and project personnel
- Serve as program manager on active Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts and aggressively “mine” their capacity through client engagement at multiple levels
- As Market Sector Leader (MSL), cultivate a reputation for thought leadership by speaking at conventions and events, primarily with the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME), and publishing articles in journals and magazines, demonstrating the value that our firm can bring to Federal clients
- Take an active role in the training of staff members in Federal Government Project Delivery to help develop studio-level Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Assist the Managing Principal and Director of Operations in determining the personnel needs for the Government Business Team and individual projects, based upon the current and projected workload; convey personnel needs to the Director of Operations
- Review the performance and work quality of project personnel and participate in evaluations on an annual basis as needed
- Evaluate scope, complexity, and scheduling requirements of projects; validate work planning strategies to ensure successful project execution; assist with mentoring and training others on the execution of federal projects and knowledge cross-sharing of FAR and UFC compliance
- Serve as Program Manager, Project Manager, and/or Principal in Charge as required
- Excellent client management, customer service skills to include strong emotional intelligence and judgement
- Excellent writing, interviewing, and presentation skills
- Project Management and Design experience within the Federal vertical facilities design and construction field; possess a bachelor’s degree in architecture (preferred) or engineering; maintain current registration/license in their profession
- Proven track record of successfully securing and delivering contracts to Federal Agency clients
- Minimum 15 years of Architectural/Engineering firm experience or 10 years with a Federal Agency or agencies with AE projects as Prime, Design/Build and On Call (IDIQ) Contracts
- Western region Federal Sector experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Business Development mind set and strong desire to compete, win and excel
- Strong ability to communicate and coordinate actions across geographical location Preferred Qualifications:
- Recent DoD and/or GSA project management experience is preferred.
Why join LEO A DALY?
At LEO A DALY, you will become part of a collaborative design culture and do work that matters. As an integrated design practice, we believe that a diversity of perspectives generates better solutions. We trust and support each other, ask hard questions and solve complex problems. Guided by a spirit of inquiry, we design for people at every scale, creating spaces that elevate individuals, their communities, and the institutions that serve them. Join LEO A DALY - help us transform the world.
LEO A DALY Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. LEO A DALY Company, is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Human Resources Department by phone at 469-357-4232 or by clicking APPLY. For more information about your rights under the law, see EEO is the law .
Apply for this job online Apply