Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager - Federal
Date de début :août 24
Appliquer avant :septembre 25 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
LEO A DALY is a leader in the design of the built environment dedicated to transforming the human experience through the power of design. For more than 100 years, we’ve created places that inspire wonder, connect communities and enable great things. Our creative teams combine planning, architecture, engineering, interiors and program management to deliver truly integrated design.
We are a diverse collection of inventive problem solvers united by a passion for great design.
We own the impact of our work, socially, economically and environmentally. In collaboration with our clients and each other, we create innovative, thoughtful and sustainable solutions to the urgent challenges that face our world.
- Provide project leadership on multi-disciplined teams in delivery of architecture and engineering services to support the needs of our Federal clientele
- Establish and discuss project goals, objectives, design standards and procedures with project team and Federal Market Sector Leader
- Determine personnel needs for assigned projects based upon current and projected workload
- Assist Federal Market Sector Leader with proposal development in pursuit of new business; solicit input from technical leads and lead the development of comprehensive cost proposals
- Lead and facilitate work planning activities with project team to ensure coordinated and timely project delivery
- Manage consultant team members as needed on projects including defining scope of work, expectations, and fee allocations, formalize agreements and coordinate their interaction with internal team.
- Coordinate and participate in reviews with various governing agencies for code compliance in relation to zoning laws, fire regulations, building codes and other ordinances; convey applicable changes of local, state, and federal regulations and ordinances to project team
- Supervise and direct a multi-disciplined team of professionals, pre-professionals, technicians, and interns throughout the contract document phases of a project; serve as a mentor for less experienced Project Managers and developing Engineers and/or Architects
- Regularly schedule internal meetings with project team to ensure design progress is being met and project specifications are complementary to drawings
- Review the performance and work quality of the project team and provide feedback to the Federal Market Sector Leader and department managers; recognize outstanding contributions and provide constructive feedback for areas of improvement
- Track project performance through periodic ‘health checks’ of projects and ongoing team interaction. Report on progress monthly to Operations and Finance.
- Maintain frequent contact with clientele to ensure any questions, concerns, or comments regarding the project are addressed in a prompt and professional manner. Applicant must be able to pass DoD background check to obtain access to military installations.
- Conduct job-site visits to monitor general conformance with the contact documents
- Perform other duties as assigned or instructed
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with project personnel, internal office staff, and clientele
- Ability to lead others and bring about solidarity within a diverse group to meet a determined goal
- Ability to bring energy to a task and inspire others to reach a common goal while performing to the best of their ability
- Proficient computer skills with use of Microsoft Office and Bluebeam; Deltek experience is a plus
- Effective time management and organizational skills; ability to become involved in a number of projects and remain up-to-date on the various development stages
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues
- Demonstrated skills for efficient and timely project planning, scheduling and budgeting
- Working knowledge of fee proposals, negotiations, and contract/subcontract administration
- Detailed understanding of various regulatory building codes
- Thorough working knowledge of current construction materials and methods
Education And License Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university in Architecture or Engineering; Master’s Degree or other advanced education is a plus
- Professional expertise demonstrated through 7-15 years of experience with a high degree of technical complexity
- Professional license required (Minnesota preferred)
- 5+ years of progressive project leadership experience
- Current affiliation and/or membership with local, state, or national organization(s) is a plus
Why join LEO A DALY?
At LEO A DALY, you will become part of a collaborative design culture and do work that matters. As an integrated design practice, we believe that a diversity of perspectives generates better solutions. We trust and support each other, ask hard questions and solve complex problems. Guided by a spirit of inquiry, we design for people at every scale, creating spaces that elevate individuals, their communities, and the institutions that serve them. Join LEO A DALY help us transform the world.
LEO A DALY Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. LEO A DALY Company, is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Human Resources Department by phone at 469-357-4232. For more information about your rights under the law, see EEO is the Law
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed