Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :mars 19
Appliquer avant :avril 20 2021
Industrie : Marketing, ,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
The Project Manager for the Richmond Times-Dispatch will lead and complete various department and company wide projects. This person will work directly for the Vice President and will work closely with outside vendors as well as developers and stakeholders throughout the department and company.
Essential Job Functions
- Be a steward of our processes and culture.
- Lead, manage and train all aspects of our tracker tools / CRM.
- Manage all trade for the department and coordinate with sales, marketing and finance.
- Lead rewards and recognition programs.
- Subject Matter Expert for assigned systems and technologies (VISION, SWFT, etc.).
- Serve as technical liaison on projects and with IT.
- Lead all onboarding efforts for new hires.
- Work with end users to develop and implement efficient work flows and processes in alignment with company strategies (Amplified, Brand Ave & AOR fulfillment, etc.).
- Work closely with leaders to make key decisions in steering advertising projects (Best of, Sales initiatives, Rate Audit and changes, etc.).
- Foster predictability and transparency for our team via project management tools and reports.
- Manage the department’s knowledge of tools at their disposal.
Marginal Job Functions
- Assists in other duties as assigned.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- A minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
- Leadership experience and a master of communication, including conflict resolution skills.
- Complex IT development projects involving mission-critical goals.
- Ability to review, understand, and challenge technical estimates/timelines.
- Proficiency with a range of appropriate software tools.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present information and respond to concerns or complaints from staff members, managers, other employees of the organization, customers, members of the business community, and the general public.
- Knowledge of general financial accounting, budget expenditures and forecasting required.
- Ability to follow all Company policies and procedures including but not limited to attendance standards.
Education And Experience
Bachelor's or Master’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of project management experience, or an equivalent experience specific to project management is required. Experience working with computer systems and related software programs are required.
Must be able to read instructions and labels on product.
Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with co-workers and vendors.
Must be able to operate PC and phone system.
PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS For Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, Pulling
Sedentary Work : Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Job involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level or work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.