Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager, Acquisition Integration
Date de début :novembre 25
Appliquer avant :décembre 26 2020
Description du poste
*Note: This position is remote for now however will be located in North York, Ontario in the future.
About Learning Jungle
Over a decade ago, a small group of IT colleagues and friends had a vision to create a better learning experience in the education industry.
Recognizing a shortage of quality child care in their community, they began researching ways to optimize the service and delivery of child care systems. After lengthy research and feedback from local communities, parents and child care operators, their findings validated three assumptions: a need for a new approach to pre-school education, an opportunity for a scalable, data-driven and automated operational platform, and the need for quality child care.
In 2002, the first Learning Jungle child care facility opened its doors with a commitment to quality educational child care for busy families in local communities; honouring core values and encouraging children to discover and excel throughout their early years and beyond.
Today, Learning Jungle operates 28 child care centres in five countries across the globe.
At Learning Jungle, we recognize that early childhood is an extraordinary time that sets the stage for all the years to follow.
· All children are capable, curious, and full of potential
· Children learn best through developmentally appropriate programs
· Parent engagement is important in a child’s development.
· A child’s progress should be measurable
Our promise is to create a positive learning environment where children have a sense of belonging and well-being. We offer programs that encourage creativity, focus and engagement to support optimal development (social, emotional, language, cognitive and physical).
Our business is expanding, and we have an exciting new opportunity for a Project Manager, Acquisition Integration.
Reporting to the VP, Expert Group, and a member of the Operations Team, the Project Manager, Acquisition Integration is responsible for project managing the successful integration of new acquisitions into the Learning Jungle family.
The Project Manager, Acquisition Integration works collaboratively with other functional areas to ensure that acquired facilities are fully integrated after acquisition over a required timeframe.
- Develop and maintain project plans specific to the various acquisition integration and transition projects with the cross-functional stakeholders
- Develop and maintain listing of critical outstanding issues for each acquisition. Provide weekly reporting of critical issues and help drive items to completion.
- Organize and lead weekly acquisition integration meetings to ensure acquisitions are tracking toward being fully integrated.
- Coordinate assignments and timelines associated with the acquisition integration with each functional area
- Team with each functional area regarding all integration activities
- Report on integration progress, ensuring timely communications of progress toward goals
- Continuous communication and coordination in support of acquisition integration projects
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs to meet budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or industry-related field
- Certified PMP with strong project management experience
- 3+ years of related experience in project management
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Consultative with good overall, business acumen including executive level stakeholder management and team influencing expertise
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment across multiple tasks
- Keen attention to detail with superior organizational skills and passion for driving change
- Analytical capability to effectively analyze program process and trends and make recommendations for improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Talented team player and collaborator with a can-do work ethic
- An entrepreneur in spirit that excels in a fast-paced environment
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Planner and MS Project
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Learning Jungle will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. We will consult with applicants to ensure a suitable accommodation is provided.
Please submit cover letter and resume by clicking the APPLY button.