Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :août 17
Appliquer avant :septembre 18 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Contrat (7 mois)
Description du poste
Title: Project Manager
Location: Golden, Colorado
Duration: 07 Months (Contract-to-Hire)
- The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to defined timelines and within the allocated budget. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that business and end users are consulted with and their input garnered for the project at hand.
- Responsible for assisting Department executive management, and information technology (IT) staff and leading project tasks, resources, including County personnel and deliverables.
- Use appropriate project management tools, reports, templates, mentoring, training, and coaching to IT project teams.
- Work directly with department staff, as well as vendors (if applicable) and, when necessary, other departments in fulfilling and carrying out the requirements of assigned IT projects.
- Utilize project management best practices, including risk management, quality management, change management, change control and communication.
- Manage by providing leadership, collaboration, supervision, training, guidance and support to all IT project team members on assigned projects.
- Lead the effort for ensuring agency compliance with the County’s project management policies and standards.
- Large-scale implementation(s) of Microsoft Office 365 products
- Technical Project Management experience
- Government experience
If anyone is interested please reach us at (703) 936-5392 or additionally you can send your resume by clicking APPLY.