Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 19
Appliquer avant :avril 20 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
About the job
Stimulating. Motivating. Challenging.
Kudelski Security, a division of the Kudelski Group (SIX: KUD.S), is an innovative, independent Swiss provider of tailored cyber and media security solutions to enterprises and public sector institutions.
Our team of security experts delivers end-to-end consulting, technology, managed services, and threat intelligence to help organizations build and run successful security programs.
Our global reach and cyber solutions focus is reinforced by key international partnerships.
Kudelski Security is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona and Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland. For more information, please visit: www.kudelskisecurity.com
Location: Phoenix, United States
The Project Manager leads and directs high-priority projects, which often require considerable resources and high levels of functional integration. Focus is on projects of extremely high risk, complexity and visibility. A Project Manager takes projects from original concept through final implementation and completion. This position interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, distributors, and vendors. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. The Project Manager may communicate with a company or customer executive regarding the status of specific projects.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities
- Independently lead projects from inception to completion
- Build and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee and execute projects for Kudelski Professional Services customers
- Candidate will be responsible for coordination and collaboration of project events, meetings, and technical resources and must have experience with Third party relationships
- Identify qualified consultants for resourcing projects
- Act as liaison for Kudelski and Professional Services customers
- Conduct and coordinate meetings and provide project update summaries to Kudelski and clients
- Develop project plans with all stakeholders addressing client requirements
- Represent Kudelski Security in customer meetings, demonstrations, and trade show events
- Meet regularly with team to aid in identifying issues and strategies
- Actively monitor project budget and deliverables
- Understanding of Revenue Recognition and conduct recognition activities
- Project accounting and invoicing activities
- Communicate with stakeholders on project performance and escalated project issues
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Project Manager position has no direct reports.
Requirements / Profile
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or related field, or combination of education and work-related experience required
- 2+ years’ experience in Project Management namely, enterprise infrastructure and cyber security services
- Prior experience in a consulting services organization
- Ability to work well with people at all levels in the organization preferred.
- PMI Certified preferred
- Experience with project management tools and/or software packages (MS Project, Visio)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Project and Visio skills required
- Experience using web conference tools and leading client presentations
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments
- Must exhibit creativity and innovation in system solutions; must be broadly focused and able to manage multiple efforts concurrently
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Up to 50% travel required
- This national PMO position will require periodic travel to our Phoenix, Arizona HQ and throughout the U.S. as this is a customer- engagement based role
- There may be occasional International travel, when working with global clients
Working conditions consist of a remote office environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling and reaching, light/moderate lifting. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including personal computers. Requires the ability to communicate with internal and external customers.
Candidates responding to this posting must independently possess the eligibility to work in the United States at the date of hire.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.