Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :mars 25
Appliquer avant :avril 25 2021
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Lead/Manage multiple/complex projects. Responsible for the execution of project design solutions.
This is a senior position, requiring at least 10+ years of experience working at an interior design, architecture, or related design firm.
Project Managers manage complex and multiple projects, responsible for the execution of project design solutions under the direction of the Principals/Owner; They must have the ability to lead project design teams and delegate work in a timely and constructive manner. Project Managers have a thorough understanding of the contract requirements and project scope as well as the firm at large; they are responsible for project schedules and budgets and can effectively convey this to both assigned team members and clients.
- Consults with client to determine the function and spatial requirements and prepare information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time. Plans layouts of projects and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
- Lead project design teams and ensures proper management flow for all phases of active projects, including management of budget and schedules.
- Establishes, maintains, and documents regular project-related meetings, including client, internal team, and consultant meetings.
- Collaboration with building and permitting officials during permitting and construction phases of project submits for the permit as appropriate.
- Knowledge of building codes, standards, and the ability to resolve complex technical and design issues.
- Pro-actively keeps staff informed of work states and seeks clarification where appropriate.
- Develops detailed project schedule and communicates key deliverable dates to the project team. Plans, organizes, and manages work of project team; ensures tasks and expectations are clear.
- Identifies issues, risks, and conflicts and asks for assistance and/or delegates in a timely and constructive manner when required.
- Mentors and directs the work of less experienced staff, participates in professional development reviews, “Lessons Learned” and “Hot Topic” sessions.
- Responsible for maintaining positive client relationships throughout the project. Keeps client apprised of project progress on regular basis. Initiates and maintains contact with other key project individuals for clarification, coordination, and negotiation of critical issues.
- Responsible for managing project using company timekeeping and budgeting; complete work plans; including identification of project team members, budget, consultants, schedule for completion, fees and labor costs as well as project change notices or other actions taking place on the assigned project. Responsible for financial outcome of projects.
- Communicates with consultants, contractors, sub-consultants, and other disciplines to ensure project details are carried out including technical issues and project information at all levels of contract administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture from an accredited United States University.
- 10 plus Years’ experience of Design Management experience in a professional, commercial interior design or Architecture experience, including corporate/tenant office interiors.
- NCARB Licensure is a plus! NCIDQ for interiors a must.
- Fluent in English (Written and Spoken)
- Strong proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Suite. (Rhino a plus)
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrated knowledge and proven ability in; design, furniture selections/specifications, applicable codes, QA/QC process and construction documentation, construction administration, and the newest technology.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead all levels of staff through a combination of direct authority and subject matter expertise.
- Proven ability to write and negotiate contracts for services, consultants, and contractors.
- Proven ability to solve contract and administration issues within the established design context
- Rendering capabilities a plus. ie: Rhino(We like to use VR)
- Professional membership and active participation in Industry Associations ie. IIDA and ASID preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and budget time.
- Have a flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working.
- Be able to take initiative in response to direction or instruction.
- Have great interpersonal communication skills.
- We are looking for a creative collaborator!
Miscellaneous Info :
Advance your career and work for a progressive, passionate, extremely organized, and highly respected interior design firm. Excellent compensation and benefits along with an energetic, first-class working environment and freedom are just a few of the reasons our employees enjoy being a part of the Krause Team.
This is a great opportunity to advance your career by getting involved and being responsible for designing projects from start to finish with a firm known for its robust culture and exceptional reputation! If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by clicking the link.
- Cover Letter (tell us what inspires you!)