Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Data Operations Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Contrat (1 année)
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
We Breathe Life Into Data!
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. Smarter use of data is essential to this mission. We combine the world’s most comprehensive view of patient encounters with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical expertise to power our Healthcare Map, the industry’s most precise view of the U.S. healthcare system. With the Healthcare Map as our foundation, we offer a suite of powerful software applications that deliver exceptional value to the industry.
Our people are the center of our success. We are a smart, supportive team with diverse perspectives and a shared passion for fixing what’s broken in healthcare. It’s fun, challenging and important. Join us!
The Opportunity At Komodo Health
The Mission: The engineering process of transforming healthcare data into products and services to solve real world problems requires cross-functional collaboration and coordination involving multiple teams and cross-functional stakeholders. The Data Operations Program Manager, a member of our Technical Program Management team is accountable for delivery of crucial data programs for our products, facilitates the coordination and communication across cross-functional teams and helps teams deliver predictable, consistent program execution.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have…
- Developed schedules against customer needs, contractual needs and feature developments timelines
- Executed data delivery for customers commitments against schedule and managed all delivery milestones
- Managed all internal stakeholder (e.g. CS, Sales, PMs) expectations and communications with regards to data operations
- Helped define new data lakes, cut-offs for our data pipelines along with management of actively renewed public data sources
- Helped manage cross-functional and data dependencies related to data pipelines between multiple teams
- Helped gather and deliver key engineering and data metrics and managed operational reporting proactively
- Managed Bug Triaging and data deployment schedules using JIRA and proactively addressed operational issues and concerns in a timely manner
- Led sales and customer success trainings on our healthcare data and data pipeline operations
- Obtained a deeper understanding of Komodo healthcare data and other regulated Komodo data objects
What You Bring To Komodo
- Strong communicator, both written and oral with clear and structured communication. Ability to synthesize stakeholder feedback across a multitude of interdependent work streams.
- Strong analytical mindset and fluency with data analytics (preferably operations) and proficiency at using project management and team collaboration tools, such as Atlassian tools (JIRA, confluence) and Smartsheets.
- Able to handle ambiguity as well as possess relationship building skills to influence others. Collaborative and low-ego.
- Able to handle competing priorities and own and drive data operations releases end to end within minimal to no oversight.
- Learning mindset, intellectually honest, aligned to delivering “wow!”, hungry for the opportunity and a believer in enjoying the ride (our values).
Curiosity piqued? Learn more about us!
- Komodo Health Acquires Mavens, Series D funding led by ICONIQ Growth
- Wealthfront: The 2021 Career Launching Companies List
- In Conversation with Dr. Arif Nathoo, Komodo Health’s CEO
- Komodo Health’s ‘Meet a Dragon’ series
- Komodo’s Values that Drive our Culture
- Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation & Komodo Health partner to fight cancer