Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Pétrole et Énergie
Date de début :février 23
Appliquer avant :mars 27 2021
Industrie : Construction, Pétrole et Énergie,
Description du poste
KHI PROJECT MANAGER
KHI Medical is a growing medical construction company, specializing in renovation of hospitals and new construction throughout the country. Our team is built on the principles of integrity, transparency, safety, and hard work to achieve superior customer satisfaction. KHI Medical is looking for an experienced commercial Project Manager who is looking for a great opportunity in Texas. For over 25 years, we have been providing commercial construction, design/build, excavation, concrete, construction management and general contracting services throughout the US. Employment with us is a long-term opportunity with excellent growth potential. At KHI, SAFETY IS ALWAYS FIRST. We offer a competitive wage, a supportive learning environment, and benefits.
The KHI Project Manager works with and leads a small team of professionals to safely achieve client goals in an efficient manner. To achieve this, KHIM PMs need to be able to effectively plan, communicate, execute, and learn from short-term projects. As the face of KHIM, the PM position must also be comfortable in front of the client and able to accomplish administrative requirements and communications, facilitating repeat business from our clients.
Key Attributes of a KHI Project Manager
Specifically, This Includes
- KHI project managers must be able to understand their role in facilitating success from their workers, establish a high standard of quality, and hold his/her workers accountable to live up to those expectations while cultivating a sense of teamwork and accomplishment.
- Preparation and planning prior to an event to facilitate efficiency while on the clients site.
- Communicating the plan of action with team members and client prior to work
- Manage the work to crew to be aligned with plan of action and predictable
- Manage change in accordance with KHI priorities (client, efficiency, and safety)
- Provide client with consistent updates in person, via email, and online
- Debrief with the crew, management, and client to continuously find ways to get better Skill
- The Project Manager must demonstrate skills in meeting client expectations while maintaining KHI’s standards of safety, quality, productivity, efficiency, and cost effectiveness including, but not limited to, the following
- Scheduling and logistics planning
- Change order management
- Cost controls, estimating and forecasting
- Preparing scopes of work
- Plan review/value engineering
- Subcontract/RFI management
- Architect/Engineer interaction
- Demonstrates leadership of project teams
- Strong written communication skills
- Prefer minimum 5 years as a Project Manager with $2+ MM commercial projects
- Must have strong analytic skills
- Must be computer literate (MS Office Suite, Scheduling software, etc.)
- Prefer a 4-year BS in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or experience equivalent required
- Be a team player
- Highly organized
- Demonstrate a take-charge attitude.
- Personal characteristics
- The Project Manager should demonstrate competence in all the following:
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices, and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities
- Manage Change: Manage change on the job site in accordance with KHI objectives
- Embrace Change: Accept that improvement only comes through evaluation and change of status quo. KHI PMs must be able to provide recommendations and accept change when better methods are found from anyone on the team
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations by gathering and processing relevant information, generating possible solutions, and making recommendations to resolve the problem
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to handle difficult clients and situations in a professional, proactive, and productive manner
- Creativity/Innovation: Driven to find new and unique ways to improve operations and to create new opportunities
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency, and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization