Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :mars 25
Appliquer avant :avril 25 2021
Industrie : ,
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
Kforce has a client who is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Phoenix, AZ. Summary: We seek a Technical Project Manager who is self-driven and thrives working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that operates on collaboration and partnership with all business stakeholders. The successful candidate will have extensive technical expertise, demonstrate previous experience and success in large, enterprise-wide products/projects with an emphasis on software development and data warehousing projects. Responsibilities:
- Directs and monitors all activities for large, high risk, major technology-based projects from initiation to delivery; projects cross platforms, applications, and/or business lines
- Works with stakeholders to develop technology concepts, requirements, design alternatives, project schedules, and costs for project initiatives
- Plans and directs complex project and program schedules and budgets, monitoring and tracking
- Manage all phases, dependencies, risks, and strategy to meet project and account objectives
- BS degree CS or MIS or equivalent
- PMP, Six Sigma, Agile certification strongly preferred
- 5+years' experience in Software project management roles
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.