Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Appliquer avant :juin 03 2020
Industrie : ,
Type :Contrat (8 mois)
Description du poste
Kelly Services is continuing to interview & hire! We are taking extra measures to keep everyone safe through the pandemic. We are conducing virtual interviews and allowing our new hires to begin work from home!
Consistently models the advanced qualities of a servant leader and exhibits the behaviors of a Lean-Agile Leader with a Lean-Agile Mindset. Trains and coaches Agile teams and Stakeholders to embrace Agile Scrum Core Values, adopt and apply Agile Scrum Principles, and implement Agile Scrum practices. Effectively removes impediments and actively communicates with leadership and outside stakeholders to protect the team from uncontrolled expansion of work while improving performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow and velocity.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the operational management of mid to large size projects and ensures that the overall project objectives are clearly defined and met
- Understands and is able to apply different delivery approaches (waterfall, Scrum, Hybrid) and performs, independently, project management processes to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control a project in accordance with the FNWL Enterprise Operation Strategic Project Execution Methodology
- Manages projects in accordance to and complies with related methodologies and policies
- Acts as a servant leader for multiple teams and their stakeholders.
- Aids the team and Product Owner in efforts to manage and sequence the backlog.
- Leads more complex teams involving work with routine external team impact or dependencies including multiple system integration points.
- Eliminates impediments and resolve issues and dependencies independently.
- Assists in building a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at the Team and Program level while improving team performance in areas of quality, predictability, flow and velocity.
- Identifies Agile Scrum anti-patterns and resolves with limited support and applies Agile Scrum principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching for multiple teams.
- Utilizes intermediate to advanced experience using tools to create metrics that measure and report on team performance, backlog health and continuous improvement.
- Utilizes advanced coaching capabilities to influence teams and advice on practices and procedures, soft-skills and Lean Agile mind-set.
- Guides teams through the decision making process and teach techniques on how to problem solve, improve communication, self-manage and self-organize.
- Scrum Master supports a trusting and Agile Scrum environment where problems can be raised.
- Helps manage interpersonal conflicts, challenges and opportunities for growth within the team.
- Applies Agile Scrum principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in a multi-team environment.
- Mentors and guides other scrum masters on Agile Scrum principles.
- Protects the team from uncontrolled expansion of work.
- Leads problem solving techniques and continuously challenges norms to improve performance in quality, predictability, flow and velocity.
- Independently participates, facilitates and manages the outputs of all agile ceremonies including Daily Stand Up meetings, Sprint review, sprint retrospective, sprint planning, backlog refinement sessions.
- Provides advanced mentorship to other scrum masters through Agile ceremonies.
- Provides back up support to other Scrum Masters.
- Trains and coaches Agile teams and stakeholders to embrace Agile Scrum Core Values, adopt and apply Agile Scrum Principles, and implement Agile Scrum practices.
- Demonstrates ongoing thirst for knowledge and a desire for continuous improvement by creating an environment for continuous learning and builds improvement roadmaps for team(s).
- Pursues continuous education with regards to everything Agile (e.g. visit user groups, attend conferences, read books, write blogs, etc.).
- Continuously works to ensure standard procedures are in place and ultimately improve the organizations' product delivery capability.
- Establish best practices and resolve challenging issues, risks, conflicts or impediments.
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced experience with Behavior Driven Development and Test Driven Development and support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile Architecture.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 - 4 year’s experience in Agile Scrum Master role or minimum 1 year as an Agile Scrum Master Level II required.
- Needs to have technical familiarity and prior experience working on technical based projects
- Facilitation experience (4+ yrs)
- Technical Analysis (2+ yrs)
- Supervisory and/or managerial experience preferred.
- Product Owner relationship management
- Supplier SOW creation and performance management
- TFS (Microsoft Team Foundation/similar to Kanban) board management
- Accountable for all product artifacts
- Incorporates Operations Support staff throughout the project lifecycle
- Keeps line manager aware of statuses and issues that may impact the project
- Instills commitment to organizational goals.
- Fosters an environment for high-performing teams and relentless improvement.
- Helps team manage interpersonal conflicts, challenges, and overcome opportunities for team growth.
- Ability to influence internal and/or external constituents.
- Challenges existing norms of development to improve performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow and velocity.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Explains ideas in a way that are engaging and geared toward the audience.
- Keeps messages concise and explains logically.
- Recognizes non-verbal queues and adjusts the conversation accordingly.
- Seeks to acquire knowledge in area of specialty.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Develops and delivers effective presentations.
- Performs work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able and willing to seek out work and drive to accomplish goals.
- Effectively coaches and delivers constructive feedback. Ability to lead/manage others.
- Scrum Master or PMP certification preferred
- WebEx video interview with manager and lead (1hr)
- Final WebEx interview with leadership
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch