Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :mars 31
Appliquer avant :avril 30 2021
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
KD is looking for an Experienced Project manager, who has worked in the fixture business for at least 3 years. The candidate is an energetic outgoing detail oriented self starter.
KD is a full service Activation company that works with Major retailers. We pride ourselves on our commitment and dedication to our Clients. We don't make fixtures we solve problems. Our business is growing and we are expanding.
This role will support our current infrastructure of designers, salespeople and Operations. The focus for us is client first. We have worked hard over the last 30 years to build our reputation around being focused on our customers needs. We make sure we understand what is required and then design and build to suit. Your role will be to uphold our current values and ensure we maintain the highest level of customer service and product quality. The work is fast paced and rewarding and rewarding as you get to see the fruits of your labor displayed across many major retailers.
Pride of ownership is important in this role as you will have a direct impact in the final products that are being created.
Attributes we require:
Attention to Detail:
- Working with vendors and inside personnel you will ensure that all components are accurate
- Must be able to fully understand and read drawings
- Must understand Metal, Wood and Acrylic. We use a variety of materials so knowledge of the materials is key
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
- Combined with your attention to detail you will ensure that all projects are being followed
- Required to track and monitor through a critical path to ensure that all components are completed at the proper time to avoid costly delays
- A strong background in fixtures ( 3 years) is required to ensure that you can jump right in and make a difference
- Strong background in Excel, Microsoft Office and Quick books is important
- background in working with third party vendors as well as clients is a must
- Understanding of the Fixture business as a whole is a must. With the ability to understand the materials as well as the capabilities of each of the materials is a must
- Understanding of Logistics with the ability to manage freight and deliveries to multiple locations across North America
- Generate and track jobs by creating critical paths using Excel
- Generate paperwork for ensuring that all projects leaving have all proper labelling to ensure that they arrive to final destination correctly
- Coordinate and organize deliveries across North America.
- Source products being needed by the design team and ensuring they are within budget parameters
- Monitor and oversee manufacturing of fixtures on a daily basis
- Coordinate and work with customers to adapt to their needs
- Problem solve whenever necessary
- Adapt to changes made during manufacturing on a daily basis
- Travelling to third party vendors and clients is required so a valid drivers license is a must
Desired Skills and Experience
-minimum 3 years experience in a Display based project management position
-solid understanding of project management
-superior organizational and time management skills
-strong startegic thinker
-pride in workmanship
-highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
-working knowledge of millwork, metal fabrication and graphics
-ability to work in CAD-3Dmax-solid works is a bonus