Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Senior Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 27
Appliquer avant :avril 27 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
Senior Project Manager needed with an Active PMP! Exciting Full-Time Position with Benefits!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Joanna Disher
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
A Bit About Us
We are a fast-paced technology consulting firm currently seeking a full-time Project Manager! Our ideal candidate has experience independently leading large, high complexity, high priority projects ($1M+, 1year+) which require considerable resources and high level of interaction with stakeholders.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Program
- 401k Match
- Medical, dental and vision healthcare
- Flexible paid time off for vacation and/or personal time
- Health and dependent care accounts
- Short and long-term disability plans
- Life insurance
- Paid industry certifications
- Responsible for all aspects of the project, over the entire project lifecycle (initiation, planning, execution, control, close)
- Leads and directs projects, which often require multiple resources and low to moderate levels of functional integration and interaction with Stakeholders
- Interfaces with the project sponsor and other key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Conducts regular meetings with stakeholders, to present project status, issues, risks, accomplishments and next steps
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project, including end users, business leadership, technology and vendors
- Ensures adherence to quality standards for project deliverables
- Assigns individual responsibilities, identifies appropriate resources as needed, and develops and maintains a project schedule to enable timely completion of the project
- Reviews and approves/denies time off requests, ensuring appropriate project coverage
- Manages and reports financial aspects of the project against assigned budgets
- Creation of all required project management documents, leveraging project team members as needed.
- 7+ years project management experience implementing projects through a project life-cycle process
- Proven experience independently leading large, high complexity, high-priority projects (minimum $1M+, 1year+), which often require considerable resources and moderate to high levels of functional integration and interaction with Stakeholders
- Active PMP certification
- A proven background in successful project participation, scheduling and/or delivery
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.