Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Human Experience Program Manager
Date de début :février 17
Appliquer avant :mars 21 2021
Description du poste
Human Experience Program Manager
On-site in St. Paul, MN
The goal for this position is to provide leadership and subject matter expertise for all Human Experience services. The ideal candidate will provide strategic guidance and align JLL delivery with client goals and vision. The Manager is also responsible for all aspects of experience focused services on the 3M account including guest services, experience focused marketing and communications, customer experience training and operations. They will oversee an integrated service offering that positively impacts how the workplace is experienced by our Client’s employees and guests. Services will include, but are not limited to, reception / guest services, concierge, fitness, foodservices, meeting & event planning, mail, print and other high touch employee services. The Human Experience Services Manager will be expected to provide superior client service while enhancing their individual personal and professional skills. The role is Client facing and must be able to exhibit exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Work with the entire Facility Management team to build and deliver best in class employee experiences in the workplace that in turn promote efficiency, productivity, and peak performance.
- Works closely with Account Leadership and our Client to understand the goals, objectives and focus areas for Experience Services on the account.
- Drives a culture of continuous improvement and innovation by leveraging business intelligence, adopting and participating in the development of best practices at the IFM platform level including new tools, process re-engineering and other ideas that provide service delivery efficiencies.
- Develops and leads projects and initiatives that that enhance employee engagement, increase productivity, reduce cost, mitigate risk and create value for our Client.
- Develops comprehensive business plans that enhance employee engagement, increase productivity, reduce cost, mitigate risk and create value for our Client.
- Manages the operational implementation of experience focused services on the account, developing programs, tools and processes while integrating the underlying services.
- Manages 3rd party partners who are responsible for delivering key elements of our experience program, providing both operational and strategic guidance as required.
- Develops and implements a customer experience training plan that enables exceptional service delivery across the account globally.
- Establishes and maintains sound management guidelines for appropriate staffing levels in accordance with client service level agreements and operating days.
- Proactively identifies and escalates risks and issues at the account level (audit findings, client complaints, material vendor service issues, information security, any impact to the Account KPI’s).
- Anticipation and response to needs and concerns of clients.
- Perform additional job duties, as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8-10 years of relevant experience managing multiple teams in experience services, hospitality, events, amenities and property services management.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver results in a fast paced heavily matrixed environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a passion for hospitality
- Track record of initiative, integrity and good judgement.
- Highly collaborative with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, and Access).
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.