Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Scrum Master, Senior
Date de début :mai 14
Appliquer avant :juin 15 2020
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Jacobs is hiring a Scrum Master, Senior in Reston, VA. Duties include
- Coordinate agile development teams, ensures all activities use the principles of the Scrum Framework
- Aids in the team's self-organization and guides their adoption of continuous improvement processes
- Actively identifies and removes impediments in order to ensure that assigned sprints and projects are completed on time
- Tracks and reports daily schedules
- Able to assist more than one developmental team or projects.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Exhibiting Lean-Agile leadership and helping team members embrace Agile values, adopting and applying Agile Principles, and implementing Agile practices.
- Keeping the team focused on daily and iteration goals; and helps achievement with respect to quality, flow and velocity
- Facilitating the team’s retrospective and leading the team’s improvement efforts.
- Facilitating all team meetings, including, but not limited to, the daily stand-up, Iteration Planning, Team Demo, and Iteration Retrospective
- Supporting the Product Owner with respect to priorities and scope.
- Actively addressing impediments such as getting support from other teams when required
- Promoting Agile quality practices so the team can meet its goals
- Providing communication to other Agile teams
- Guiding the team in estimating the team’s work
- Current and active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- Candidate shall possess one (or similar) of the following Agile certifications SAFe Advanced Scrum Master with SASM Certification from Scaled Agile, Inc., Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Professional from Scrum Alliance, Agile Certified Professional from Program Management Institute Certified Scrum Master
- Experience or training related to a particular skill, language, system, or technology and is capable of not only delivering a capability tied to that skill, but passing their knowledge on to others.
- Requires six (6) years of experience with specific to skill
- Desired Education Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Electrical engineering, Computer Engineering, or other closely related IT or Cyber discipline and 4.5 years of experience, or a Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience, or a Master’s degree 1 years when combined with a Bachelor’s, or a Doctorate with 0 years of experience when combined with a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree
- Relevant certifications will be considered equivalent to three (months) of specialized experience