Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique
Date de début :décembre 08
Appliquer avant :janvier 09 2021
Industrie : Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique,
Description du poste
We are looking for a Scrum master that will act as a conduit between product owners and development teams as a project manager. We are passionate about our users and our products; help us change the face of enterprise software.
Your Primary Activities Will Be
- Responsible for creating and onboarding project teams, integrating them into the organization and providing a clear vision of the product.
- Arrange and optimize product backlog
- Hosts daily team meetings to get updates on the progress of the project, address potential roadblocks, and ensure that the project is on track.
- Host regular sessions to share updates with product stakeholders about how the project is progressing (or not)
- Implement changes and steps to increase the team’s productivity.
- Collaborate with other scrum masters to improve the methodologies’ efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science/MIS or equivalent experience performing related work.
- Minimum five (5) years of related work and a minimum of one to two (1 to 2) years of experience working as a Scrum Master in a technologycompany with small to medium sized businesses or team.
- Scrum Certification preferred
- Excellent Communication skills
Position is 100% remote, so it can be performed from anywhere in Argentina.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.