Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Senior Project Manager, Construction Management
Lansing, Michigan, United States | IPS-Integrated Project Services, LLC
Senior Project Manager, Construction Management
Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique
Senior Project Manager, Construction Management
66 jours | Lansing, Michigan, United States | IPS-Integrated Project Services, LLC
Date de début :février 09
Appliquer avant :mars 13 2021
Industrie : Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique,
Description du poste
IPS hiring! We are looking for a talented Senior Project Manager to join our industry leading Project Delivery and Construction team at our client location located Lansing, MI.
The Senior Project Manager provides leadership on assigned projects and acts to achieve financial, safety, and client relationship objectives.
Key Activities And Responsibilities
- Manages delivery of individual projects and holds primary responsibility for achievement of cost, schedule and quality objectives.
- Oversees activities of Project Engineers, Construction Manager, and Site Superintendents on assigned projects.
- Ensures achievement of safety objectives on assigned projects.
- Ensures achievement of corporate goals for assigned projects.
- Coordinates resources to achieve project goals.
- Manages client interaction on assigned projects and promotes positive relationships.
- Identifies risks to project and corporation and works with Project Directors and Director of Operations to mitigate risks.
- Supports development of prime contract with Client. Develops working knowledge of prime contract requirements.
- Develops and maintains written pre-construction, construction, and closeout execution plans, obtains review and approval from Project Executive and/or Director of Operations, and communicates to project team.
- Develops and maintains written project scopes of work and communicates to project team.
- Develops and maintains project schedules, including targeted and actual activities lists, durations, and sequencing logic and communicates to project team. Works closely with Construction Manager and Site Superintendent to monitor performance against target schedule and implement corrective actions against non-conformances. Coordinates design, commissioning, and qualification schedule requirements with construction schedule.
- Works with Estimating to develop project budgets. Coordinates delivery of basis documents to Estimating. Obtains review and approval from Project Directors and/or Director of Operations and communicates to project team.
- Monitors and reports project costs, including values committed, forecast to commit, allowances for growth, and actually expended. Works closely with Construction Manager and Superintendents to ensure that field events, conditions, exceptions, and issues are fully reflected in cost reports. Carefully forecasts final cost of project periodically.
- Manages changes to prime contract, including change control documentation and related financial documentation. Vigorously protects corporate positions.
- Coordinates with Accounting to invoice client and manage Accounts Receivable to meet corporate goals. Works with financial group to manage project financial issues.
- Ensures achievement of contractually required quality in design and works with Construction Manager and Superintendents to ensure achievement of contractually required quality in construction.
- Oversees site safety for assigned projects and coordinates with Construction Manager, Superintendents and safety resources, including sub-consultants, to establish site safety program, monitor site safety and correct non-conformances.
- Monitors design content and coordinates design revisions for constructibility and compliance with basis documents, schedule, and budget.
- Procures and coordinates all required project resources, including intra-divisional, inter-divisional, and extra corporate.
- Prepares and manages subcontracts and purchase orders, including change control documentation and related financial documentation. Preparation of subcontracts and PO’s at IPS is a Procurement Management activity.
- Coordinate with Financial group to evaluate vendor and subcontractor invoices and arrange for payment as required to meet project and corporate goals.
- Ensures fluid, organized, documented communication between all project participants.
- Adapts IPS Business Processes and Workflows to specific Client/ Prime Contract requirements.
- Ensures that all project documents are distributed, reviewed, and stored to meet project and corporate requirements. Project documents include records of communications, design documents, bid packages and addenda and bulletins thereto, and submittals, among others.
- Ensures that all IPS design, construction, and compliance activities on project delivery projects comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements. Manages submissions and payments to authorities having jurisdiction to obtain permits for all IPS activities.
- Supports project/client development process with presentations and related marketing activities.
- Supports Project Executives, Director of Operations, and General Manager in preparation of project delivery proposals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
REQUIRED EDUCATION/QUALIFICATIONS /WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or a related discipline or an equivalent technical degree.
- A minimum of 10-15 years of experience in Project Delivery or a related discipline. Demonstrate significant experience both in terms of industry knowledge and positions of leadership.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT AND SAFETY
- This position will have 25% travel, or as required by the assigned project. Position may be assigned to client site for an extended period of time. Overnight travel or staying in the city of Client’s location is possible depending on assignment. Please review IPS Travel Policy. Position will visit Client sites and will be required to adhere to stated safety rules. Position will visit construction sights and will be required to take site safety training and adhere to site safety rules.
- This position is a safety sensitive position. The employee is considered a field contractor supervisor and acts in a supervisory role for field work. For IPS employees or subcontractors.
- Superior communication and organization development skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams.
- Must exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit by consistently seeking new opportunities to add value to the organization. Must strive for excellence in all aspects of job performance.
- Must approach their work enthusiastically with a contagious energy and drive that shows everyone they love what they do.
- Must display creativity and innovation by continually working to improve solutions, tools, methods and service delivery system.
- Must conduct oneself with an uncompromising commitment to the welfare of our clients and each other. Must act in an ethical, professional and respectful manner at all times.
- Must exhibit the ability to build and sustain long term relationships of mutual value through teamwork.
- Must be driven to succeed and committed to goal attainment.
IPS-Integrated Project Services is a global leader in developing innovative and cost effective solutions for the engineering, construction, commissioning and qualification of complex pharmaceutical and biotech research and manufacturing facilities. With technical expertise spanning R&D to pilot-scale to large-scale production, our team specializes in the technology, trends and regulatory environment to successfully deliver capital projects and improve operations. For over thirty years, we have applied unique LEAN methodologies throughout the project life cycle, continually finding ways to do things better and more efficiently, delivering higher quality and controlling costs. Headquartered in Blue Bell, PA, IPS is a multi-national company with over 1,400 professionals worldwide and offices in California, Indiana, Kansas, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Brazil, Canada, China, Ireland, Singapore, Switzerland, UK and four locations in India. Visit our website at www.ipsdb.com .
Process Architecture, Process Design, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning, Qualification, LEAN Project Delivery, Strategic Master Planning, Energy Conservation Management, Project Controls, Program/Project Management, Operations/Logistics Strategy and Planning, EPCMV and Staffing Services.
IPS is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer of protected veterans (M/F/D/V).
Attention Search Firms / Third Party Recruiters: IPS is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment opportunities with IPS. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at IPS via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at IPS in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for a specific position will be deemed the sole property of IPS, and no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by IPS as a result of the referral or through other means.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for updates about what's going on at IPS.