Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Appliquer avant :avril 20 2021
Industrie : Construction, ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Crew2, a subsidiary of Interior Logic Group, is a large installation company doing business with the largest home improvement retailer in the world. We are currently seeking an energetic, self-motivated, and results-driven Project Manager to join our Minneapolis-based Kitchens team.
Come and work for a company that values your skills and rewards you for them. We have great benefits and a full compensation package including health, dental, vision, a 401(k) with company match, and competitive paid time off, just to name a few!
This position is responsible for the coordination of kitchen installations for assigned stores within a geographic territory. This position accepts a sold job from the sales team and interfaces with numerous people but primarily the Service Provider that will perform the work, the customer experiencing the installation, store designers, local municipality employees, and various internal Crew2 Inc. employees. The Project Managers' job is to ensure complete customer satisfaction for the installation and a profit for the company.
- The primary resource for kitchen installations (the central point of contact) for specific stores, customers, Service Providers, & Crew2 Salesforce
- Receive a calendar of SP availability and offer jobs to meet customer schedules
- Schedule customers for unboxing and inspect
- Works with Project Manager Assistants to build kitchen packets for pre-construction
- Reviews job profitability and work to reduce cycle time
- Approves SP invoices for payment confirming negotiated pricing by individual SP
- Files invoices back in the job file.
- Process SP onboarding paperwork or renewal paperwork as needed for compliance as assigned by Director
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of all paperwork
- Act as a liaison between the external customers, stores, and SPs managing all jobs in progress daily
- Coordinate job visits or inspects with the Quality Manager
- Confirm with SPs that all permits are posted on site
- Update all appropriate systems with notes
- Coordinate with flooring or countertop group if the project includes multiple product lines
- Coordinate the change order process when needed
- Handle all escalations to full resolution
- Strong Leadership/Interpersonal skills
- Effective oral & written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Team Player/Customer Focused
- Problem Resolution Skills
- Experience in MS Word & Excel
- 2 years minimum construction industry knowledge preferred
- Ability to read and understand kitchen designs preferred
Pay Grade: $38,000-$40,000 Salary + $500 Signing Bonus
About Interior Logic Group
Based in Irvine, CA, Interior Logic Group is the premier collaborative network of local design and construction services partners. Interior Logic Group has quickly grown to become one of the Country’s largest design center operators and service providers of interior finished products such as flooring, cabinets, countertops, and window treatments. Its three core divisions include Interior Logic Group Builder Services, Interior Logic Group Property Services, and Interior Logic Group Fulfillment Services. Interior Logic Group collectively serves residential builders, commercial contractors, multifamily property owners and operators, single-family rental companies, and retailers, operating 225 locations across twenty-nine states.
Interior Logic Group operates homebuilder branded design studios that allow homebuilders to bring their customers to a customized facility and keep the purchasing process seamless and unified. The Company’s expert team staffs and manages these design centers on the homebuilder’s behalf, while maintaining a cohesive experience for the home buyer. In addition, Interior Logic Group provides installation services for apartment owners and operators as well as for consumer remodels via its retail relationships with The Home Depot and other retailers.
With a large network of installation teams, Interior Logic Group is able to effectively manage a significant volume of projects at any time. The Company’s installation service advantage combines industry experience and proven processes with a customer-centric approach. The Company is committed to getting projects done right the very first time and satisfying its partners at every stage – before, during, and after the sale.
Growing through consolidation, most recently through its merger with Interior Specialists Inc., Interior Logic Group has quickly become a $1.5 billion company, with over 4300 employees and a presence in 42 of the top 50 home-building markets. Led by industry-veterans averaging more than 20 years of experience, Interior Logic Group’s team members value culture and work every day to ensure their workplace is “Remarkable!”