Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager - Lansing
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :janvier 27
Appliquer avant :février 27 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Provide project management for project activities to ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget and within scope.
- Define project scope, duration, resources and cost, as well as the best course of action/approach to attain the project objectives.
- Provide project management for project scheduling, tracking, issue management, risk management, change management, and status reporting.
- Follow the Unified Information Technology Environment (SUITE) Project Management Methodology (PMM) and System Engineering Methodology (SEM), based on Industry standard PMI framework and SEI’s CMMI framework.
- Utilize the State’s Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tool (Changepoint) on all projects.
- Plans and coordinates work with teams. Designs and implements project plans. Generally work with other IT managers and IT technical teams. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Acts as a program manager for large complex enterprise IT Security initiatives.
- Acts as a partner to other project managers performing Project Management Quality Assurance for their projects.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A significant degree of creativity and latitude is required. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment
- Self-directed and independent. Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Creates a structure and organization for the management of a complex environment with emphasis on quality, productivity, and consistency. Directs corrective actions in any area where performance falls below objectives.
Thanks and Regards
631-649-1313 ext. 758