Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
10322 Project Manager - Application (Contract)
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :janvier 28
Appliquer avant :février 28 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Requisition Number: 79863
About The Company
Insight Enterprises is a technology Solutions Provider serving local, national, and global clients in 170 countries. Today, thousands of clients rely on Insight to acquire, implement and manage technology solutions to empower their business. Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Our client is currently seeking an experienced 10322 Project Manager - Application (Contract) in Toronto, ON for a 2 months contract starting in February 2021. Possibility of extension at the client’s discretion. The ideal candidate will have 6 years of PM experience managing software development projects in an agile environment. Previous experience with a Lab Information Management System (LIMS) or similar system would be an asset. All candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Applications will be accepted until: Tuesday, January 26, 2021.
- 6 years of PM experience managing Software Development projects in an agile approach.
- Experience defining project scope and goals in collaboration with business stakeholders.
- Experience in managing organizational and technological change.
- Experience in managing and deploying an ERP project.
- Experience with the SDLC processes in the context of application development
- Practical knowledge and hands-on experience with LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) or similar system
- Experience in Software Development in an agile environment would be an asset.
- Practical knowledge and/or hands-on experience with PHP and MySQL development would be an asset.
- Experience conducting, facilitating and interpreting impact and risk assessments.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Active project management certifications would be an asset.
Please submit your resume describing your relevant experience. We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. All Qualified Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
- Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: canadajobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.