Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Civil Engineer Project Manager
Date de début :avril 02
Appliquer avant :mai 02 2021
Industrie : Construction, Ingénérie Civile,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
Huitt-Zollars' Prescott / Phoenix, AZ office has a poistion for a qualified Civil Engineering Project Manager for our Urban Development Practice. Project Manager with experience in the management and design of a wide-range of land development projects for both single-family and multi-family residential developments. Must have experience working directly with clients and directing a staff with varied levels of experience and expertise. Duties will include business development, proposal preparation, client coordination and plan production. Design experience should include a wide-range of plans including water and sewer systems, roadway, and drainage. The individual must be capable of and responsible for delivering a quality product in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering
- Arizona PE with a minimum of 5-10 years of experience
- Experience with producing accurate and complete construction plans and reports
- Ability to work independently in a team environment and to manage multiple projects with limited supervision
- Excellent verbal and written skills, communicating engineering information clearly and concisely
- Ability to train staff and review work for quality assurance
- Solid leadership and management skills, self-motivated, and possess a strong ability to meet deadlines, satisfy clients, and solve complex problems
- Skilled in Business Development
- Knowledge of CAD production and Civil3D a plus
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Willingness/ability to assume increased responsibilities when presented
- Consistently deliver proactive communication with clients. When client issues arise, address or expeditiously escalate to discipline lead
- Develop relationships with clients that allows for ease in communications and problem solving
- Initiate and lead kickoff calls or high-level design calls with client in addition to preparing monthly forecasting and client cost estimates when appropriate
- Troubleshoot issues and recommend solutions, effectively implement and document for internal and external stakeholders
We offer a competitive benefit and compensation package including medical, dental, vision, life, long/short term disability and two retirement plans: 401(k) and ESOP.
Please apply online at https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: PHX055
Huitt-Zollars, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company will make reasonable accommodations to assist in the application process upon the request of an applicant. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for discriminatory purposes.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and 60-300.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.