Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
VDOT Project Manager 3
Technologie de l'information
Bancaire et Finance
Date de début :mars 26
Appliquer avant :avril 26 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Bancaire et Finance, ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
- local candidates strongly preferred.
- interviews will be conducted via MS Teams
- candidates will telework now (after coming to office to pick up laptop). Once restrictions are lifted, candidates will be required to work onsite daily M-F 8-5pm, NO exceptions
- candidate selected will be extended beyond 6/30/21, likely for an additional year
The Project Manager should be well versed in, and have led, both Traditional and Agile project methodologies. The selected candidate is responsible.
for successfully planning, leading, organizing, and motivating these diverse project teams throughout all phases of the Commonwealth Project Management Standard: Select, Initiation, Planning,
Execution and Control, and Closeout, and ultimately for delivering projects that provide exceptional business value to the Commonwealth's internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments and removing.
- roadblocks to their work.
- Facilitate multi-disciplinary teams in the development of plans, goals, objectives, policies, and
- procedures for completion of a project.
- Oversee and manage execution and/or coordination of day-to-day project activities as required.
- Manage working relationships with key stakeholders, including executive management, business.
- management, vendors, project sponsors, suppliers, and technology management.
- Set project goals that are consistent with business objectives.
- Track and communicate project's progress from a schedule, cost, and risk perspective to the project.
- team, customers, and project stakeholders.
- Adapt project specifications, plans, and approach to the different concerns and expectations of
- Monitor progress by third-party vendors and define and measure their progress with metrics.
- Develop and maintain project budget, plans, tasks, schedules, risks, and status, to include resource.
- allocation and schedules.
- Adhere to VDOT and VITA project management practices and governance requirements.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong experience in developing, executing, and managing third-party / vendor-led projects.
- Strong experience in leading the development, solicitation, and execution of RFIs, RFPs, SORs, and SOWs.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills with the demonstrated ability to simplify and
- communicate complex issues to multiple audiences.
- Ability to work with customers, understand their business practices, and manage their expectations.
- Ability to lead others to implement new approaches, systems, structures and methods.
- Ability to balance both business and technical backgrounds in order to provide highly credible.
- leadership to technology teams.
- Ability to define and balance the competing demands for quality, scope, schedule, and cost.
- Ability to analyze and document business and system processes.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both
- Agile and traditional project management principles and practices. In addition, the ability to blend them
- together in the right proportions to fit a particular project and business environment.
- Knowledge of process engineering and re-engineering techniques and practices.
- Experience with SAFe methodologies on enterprise-level application development projects.
- Fluency in Project Management tools such as Microsoft Project, Visio, and Office.
- PMP and CSM Certification required
- PMI-ACP, SAFe Certifications preferred