Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Healthcare Project Manager
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States | Hollstadt Consulting
Healthcare Project Manager
Date de début :mars 26
Appliquer avant :avril 26 2021
Industrie : ,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Client is looking for an experienced combo Project Manager/Scrum Master with a strong background on both the business and technical side of projects. This person should be well versed and possess strong experience within health plans, operations, customer experience, government markets or strategy.
- Experience leading a project in an Agile environment
- Hybrid PM/SM experience
- Jira experience
- Driver mentality with a highly collaborative approach
- Experience leading a blended team of staffed and contracted resources
- Work history including business focus and technical focus
- Vendor management
- Experience building strong collaborative relationships
- Healthcare experience - specifically in operations, business development, gov't markets, customer experience, or strategy
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledgeable of practices such as test driven development, continuous integration, iterative development, outcomes based delivery
- Project leadership experience to deliver on objectives and commitments Project Management - demonstrated ability to communication to leadership, excellent presentation skills, conflict resolution, strong time management skills, ability to maintain RAID, situational awareness – able to quickly identify issues or impacts and raise them
- Enterprise level development projects
- Broker/Agent Platform experience
- Security experience
- Data integration experience
- Knowledge of regulatory/Association requests
Hollstadt Consulting is a Twin Cities-based management and technology consulting firm dedicated to placing professionals at engagements where they will excel. When you work with us, you'll work with a refreshingly real company led and staffed by seasoned experts who are also down-to-earth, good people. We're committed to treating you with respect and helping you achieve your career aspirations.
Since 1990, Hollstadt has been a trusted partner to more than 150 domestic and global companies and has successfully completed over 1,000 projects. Our continued growth has created challenging and rewarding opportunities for accomplished project managers and business analysts. Hollstadt Consulting is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.