Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mars 19
Appliquer avant :avril 20 2021
Industrie : Construction, Technologie de l'information, Ingénérie Civile,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
What we are looking for:
The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific short-term/long term construction/retrofit projects which has a beginning, an end and specified deliverables, with primary focus on financial, schedule, project management and quality performance objectives. Knowledge of commercial/industrial construction, small format remodels, project management, workplace safety, customer relations, accounting processes, bid development & sales is required.
What you will be responsible for in this role:
- Understand the entire scope of the project.
- Create a detailed project execution plan (PEP) which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Prepare and implement a communication plan that meets the client reporting requirements and keeps all personnel involved in the project informed. Manage all communication amongst the team to foster an open environment of positive communication and teamwork to proactively solve issues and successfully execute the project scope.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project.
- Sourcing bids from various contractors & trades and analyzing SOW’s.
- Develop and manage a cost budget to meet estimated margin
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the client objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
- Prequalify and hire subcontract trades and personnel to execute the project.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Meets or exceed financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing budgets, scheduling expenditures, identifying and implementing efficiencies, analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Enhance client relationship through proactive and positive communication, and by recognizing and delivering on client key issues and expectations.
- Travelling to jobs sites for job visits and documenting reports for customers and internal office team.
- Maintain ongoing client relationship and recognize future business opportunities.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Be able to travel 50% to 70% of work time.
What are the basic qualifications?
- Three (3) + years of experience in a project management or a foreman level position.
What are the preferred qualifications?
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or construction education program desired, but not required.
- Construction- Non Mech Installation Experience
- Electrical Experience a Plus!
To be a great fit for the role:
- Understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
- Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques. Proficient in reading construction blueprints, specifications and contract documents.
- Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems both technical and personal; ability to communicate effectively with employees, customers and upper management; demonstrated leadership skills in the supervision of employees. Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
How We Define Our Values and Why You Should Join Our Team:
The backbone behind our collection of outstanding businesses is a team of dedicated employees who protect and enhance our valued reputation for quality and delivering what we promise. It’s our values that define Dover to all of our key audiences: our shareholders, customers, prospective employees and especially to ourselves.
These values must be expressed in our work and embody our actions, as they form the basis by which we do our jobs, make decisions and measure our performance. It’s our unwavering commitment to maintaining our values that defines who we are as a Company.
- Collaborative Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Winning Through Customers
- Respects and Values People
- Expectations for Results
- High Ethical Standards, Openness, and Trust
What’s in it for you?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
Dover Food Retail is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.