Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Transportation Project Manager - (159424)
Transport et logistique
Date de début :janvier 22
Appliquer avant :février 22 2021
Industrie : Transport et logistique,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of Transportation Project Manager , we'll count on you to:
- Plan and manage all aspects of small to large multi-discipline projects
- Independently coordinate work of engineers and balance team workload throughout entire project's development
- Establish client relations and be involved with marketing, contractual, design and production meetings
- Participate in reviews with various governing agencies for code compliance
- Conduct work sessions for design development and contract document in conjunction with other staff
- Coordinate workload throughout entire project development, and ensure completion of documents on schedule
- Track financial aspects of projects, and coordinate and adjust work effort with team to ensure that work is completed within parameters of agreed-to schedule
- Work with Business/Accounting Manager or Project Controller, Area Manager and Area Transportation Manager for project reviews and with company management as needed
- Perform other duties as needed
Keywords: Transportation Project Manager, 159424, transportaiton, project manager, highway, roadway, local streets, intersections, transit, interstates, interchanges
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 10+ years related or equivalent experience including project management experience
- PE license In AZ & NM is preferred
- A strong technical background in highway and roadway design, with the design of intersections, local streets, transit, major arterials, interstates and interchanges which must include previous project experience working with state and local agencies.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience working as part of a team and experience leading teams to deliver designs, analysis and reports.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and experience delivering project or marketing presentations.
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
- Experience with federal aid or design-build projects is desired.
- Proficiency with CAD software AutoCAD or Microstation and the ability to train others as needed
- Experience using Civil3D, Inroads and/or GeoPak is a plus
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.