Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager-Federal Facilities
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Ingénérie Civile, Architecture ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of Project Manager- Federal Facilities, we'll count on you to:
- Lead a multidiscipline team and perform layout and detailing on military construction and civil works projects, primarily for federal clients, with a focus on Federal design and renovation projects
- Independently coordinate work of a multidiscipline team through multiple phases of a project
- Establish owner/client and internal meetings, and participate in reviews with various governing agencies for code compliance
- Conduct work sessions at project site in conjunction with Federal PM Section and other disciplines
- Coordinate workload of team members through multiple phases to complete documents on schedule
- Review engineering/architectural documents for areas of conflict with all disciplines
- Perform QA/QC and technical reviews
- Write and edit engineering/architectural specifications
- Coordinate with and assist affected disciplines with addenda, RFIs, shop drawing reviews and change orders
- Incorporate agreed-upon changes into project documents
- Lead projects in a dual management role as needed
- Provide construction contract administration as needed
- Support marketing proposals as needed
Keyword(s): Project Manager, Federal facilities, Civil Works, job #160246,
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Architecture, with 5+ years’ experience in institutional facilities or infrastructure design, with a focus on military construction and renovation related projects.
- Registration as a Licensed Engineer or Architect is required; LEED certification is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project Schedule)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with Autodesk, AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Revit software and ability to oversee production of deliverables
- Demonstrated graphic presentation skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, SketchUp and 3-D Studio Max is a bonus but not required.
- Must have experience in preparation and layout of engineering/architectural contract documents, specifications and cost estimates
- Strong knowledge of codes and good planning skills
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned cultur
- Candidates who reside in the Metro NY/NJ area are preferred. White Plains NY or Mahwah NJ are preferred locations. NYC or Newark (NJ) location would also be considered.
US Citizenship is required for security clearance to military installations.
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
United States-New York-White Plains
United States-New Jersey-Newark, United States-New York-New York, United States-New Jersey-Mahwah
Federal Project Management
Feb 17, 2021
At HDR, we are committed to the principles of employment equity in all of our offices. USA: We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other status protected by law. CANADA: We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. AUSTRALIA: We consider all qualified candidates regardless of gender, ethnicity, country of birth, political or religious affiliation, health status, or any other status protected by law.
Health and safety is also our priority. For some positions, you may be required to provide drug and alcohol testing, before or during employment, based on our Drug Testing and Drug Free Workplace Policy. If you are required to drive for us, we require a valid driver's license and compliance with our vehicle policy