Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Power Delivery Program Manager
Pétrole et Énergie
Date de début :mars 30
Appliquer avant :avril 30 2021
Industrie : Pétrole et Énergie, , ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength.
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives, and that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
Watch our 'About Us' video.
HDR is currently seeking a Power Delivery Program Manager who has interest in expanding their career across multiple market sectors, business areas, and technical innovation across the US. This position is a key role for our global growth, providing program management, project management, technical expertise, and supporting business development activities for a diverse set of technology, data center, and industrial projects and clients across the country.
The successful candidate will be involved in program management, project management, power delivery design, quality management, client relationships, identification of opportunities, and will work closely with multi-disciplinary teams to develop effective, creative, high-quality power design solutions for technology, data center, and industrial clients in the US.
This position will collaborate with and leverage existing HDR staff across the company and potential teaming partners to develop solutions that meet regional regulatory requirements and to deliver world class solutions and services for our clients. The candidate will also work collaboratively with the US power delivery team and other business groups within HDR to provide solutions to clients with complex power delivery needs in the US and internationally.
The primary duties of this position include planning, managing, permitting, and delivering all aspects of power delivery design of high voltage electrical switching stations and substations with distribution and transmission line, renewable energy, business continuity, and resiliency components. The projects will be delivered using traditional and alternative procurement models.
Specific Duties Include
- Power delivery program management for technology, data center, and industrial clients (mining, rail terminals, oil & gas, food & beverage, and manufacturing), including participation in business planning, client development, resource management, and quality management.
- Collaborates with marketing and client leaders to build on existing client relationships with technology, data center, and industrial clients, with a focus on power delivery (substations, distribution, transmission interconnect, renewable energy, business continuity, and resiliency).
- Utilizes knowledge of and experience with a variety of utility frameworks, design standards, utility interconnect processes, and preferred project delivery models across the US to develop and scope new project opportunities.
- Utilizes experience with power delivery procurement and construction industry good practices in the US, with traditional and alternative procurement delivery models to bring innovative solutions to scoping and executing projects.
- Collaborates with HDR operations leaders, project managers, and project teams to leverage staff for engineering execution to deliver world class quality in design and construction support of projects in the US and internationally.
- Supports Transportation and Water Business Groups to deliver complex power delivery solutions for their clients.
- Develops relationships and agreements with teaming partners, as required, to support regulatory approvals and/or other requirements of projects.
- Manages projects, including scope and/or proposal development, project team development and assignment, project execution, quality reviews, project closeout, and quality control, schedule, and budget management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or similar combination of relevant education and experience.
- Professional Engineer licensure or PMP in lieu of PE.
- 10+ years of general high voltage electrical experience, including prior project and/or program management experience required.
- 4+ years of substation design, 2 years of which includes project management, site inspections, and/or Electrical Engineer of Record
- Technical experience with high voltage electrical switchyard and substation projects of small to medium size and complexity up to 230kV (higher voltages a plus), including at a minimum, conceptual knowledge of physical, electrical, civil, and structural design components, and knowledge of IEEE and ANSI design and equipment standards.
- Power Delivery experience with large scale private developers (i.e. renewables, industrial sites, data centers, etc.) and a variety of US utilities (i.e. investor owned utilities, public utility districts, municipalities, cooperatives) preferred.
- Strong leadership skills and program management experience with multiple national remote teams preferred.
- Understands contractual risk and mitigation strategies in applicable delivery models.
- Risk identification and management experience with power delivery regulatory approvals and design
- Proven experience managing projects, completing feasibility studies and alternatives analysis, design, performing site inspections, managing client relationships, proposal development, and business development.
- Self-starter with excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong conceptual, organizational, problem solving, and collaboration skills; Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- An attitude and commitment to be an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and conferencing platforms (Zoom, WebEx, Google Hangouts, Teams, etc.).
- Position requires significant travel
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way. We embrace diversity and pride ourselves on setting the tone for an inclusive environment so you can bring your genuine, best-version of yourself to the work every day. This helps us to offer the greatest solutions to our clients and the communities they serve.
United States-Missouri-Kansas City
United States-California-San Francisco, United States-Colorado, United States-Montana, United States-Nebraska-Lincoln, United States-California-Walnut Creek, United States-Iowa-Des Moines, United States-Nebraska-Omaha, United States-Colorado-Denver, United States-California-Folsom, United States-Oregon-Portland, United States-California-Sacramento, United States-California-San Jose, United States-Michigan-Ann Arbor, United States-Iowa, United States-Montana-Billings, United States-Michigan, United States-Iowa-Cedar Rapids
At HDR, we are committed to the principles of employment equity in all of our offices. USA: We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other status protected by law. CANADA: We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. AUSTRALIA: We consider all qualified candidates regardless of gender, ethnicity, country of birth, political or religious affiliation, health status, or any other status protected by
Health and safety is also our priority. For some positions, you may be required to provide drug and alcohol testing, before or during employment, based on our Drug Testing and Drug Free Workplace Policy. If you are required to drive for us, we require a valid driver's license and compliance with our vehicle policy.