Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Utilities Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :février 22
Appliquer avant :mars 26 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Description du poste
Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse.
The Project Manager will need to demonstrate experience and knowledge with major efforts in the analysis, development, integration, training, documentation, and implementation of complex real estate portfolio management projects in support of the Air Force Civil Engineer Center.
The PM will perform day-to-day management of assigned task order projects that involve teams of financial, real estate and legal professionals involved in analyzing, developing, integrating, training, documenting, implementing, and maintaining complex real estate portfolio management projects.
The PM shall demonstrate proven skills in those technical areas addressed by the task order to be managed. Organizes, directs, and coordinates planning and production of all activities associated with assigned task order projects. Demonstrates excellent professional written and oral communication skills.
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in the field(s) of Business Administration or Engineering
- 5-7 years of related experience in Project Management of Engineering Projects
- CFA, CFP, CPA, DoD Program Management Certification, Program Management Professional (PMP), or Dept. of Labor sponsored site equivalent.
- Active Secret clearance
Work Experience In Lieu Of Education
CFA, CFP, CPA, DoD Program Management Certification, Program Management Professional (PMP), or Dept. of Labor sponsored site equivalent* and15 years of relevant work experience
- Utilities Privatization Experience
- Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM)
- Air Force Installations Directorate Experience
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards And Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program