Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :mars 22
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Type :Contrat (12 mois)
Description du poste
GSK is looking to rapidly grow its new Consumer Healthcare (CH) division and there is much to do including driving innovation and managing the ongoing business. Effective management and project delivery of the many elements of the CH strategy is vital to CH and thus GSK’s return to shareholders. This project manager role is to manage resulting commercial and packaging projects and achieve this on-time in full.
The impact of the role is immediate in terms of ensuring the effective organization, planning and execution of key projects critical to the organization’s commercial success. The scope of projects spans across categories and brands, involving multiple functions, manufacturing sites and retailers. A top priority for this role is the critical packaging project (packaging legislation by Health Canada, Plain Language Labelling - PLL) which will have a significant impact on consumer facing packaging across all OTC DIN and NHP products in Canada. It is a complex project affecting most of the local CH portfolio. The role will provide hands on leadership of PLL, additional packaging projects required for compliance post JV and will also project manage the delivery of innovation projects.
This individual will be required to quickly onboard to the existing projects and come up to speed on the brands, company processes, roles & responsibilities, while developing trusting relationships with the project teams and leadership. Due to the ongoing high level of change resulting from the integration of two companies and several external factors including Covid19, the individual must also be highly adaptable to change, comfortable with ambiguity and have demonstrated experience charting projects from scratch.
- Independently lead cross-functional teams and external stakeholders to structure and deliver projects in a global and regional matrix
organization. Includes team resourcing, project team meetings, crafting project charters and STP, communication strategy and plans,
budget management, presentations to leadership, as well as identify and solve for issues / risks / opportunities.
- Specific to PLL the individual will be charged with ensuring successful on-time implementation of a sustainable cost-effective solution through to retail with minimal impact on the P&L that meets our regulatory obligations. This includes the completion of OTC PLL and the kick-off of PLL for NHP products.
- Manage and deliver against all project objectives as per agreed project charter and project plan (scope, time, budget, resources and quality). Ensure project and overall business objectives remain aligned.
- Holds accountability for the project planning process, including leading and facilitating the development of project plans with dependencies, milestones, risk registries, action plans etc. and the reporting of progress.
- Maintain project documents in line with agreed requirements including preparation of materials for reporting and governance as required. (e.g. timelines, KPI measuring and reporting, lessons learned, budget tracking, meeting minutes, risk registers)
- Maintain and administer central project management information systems (e.g. Fusion & SharePoint) and expert level with software tools including MS Project and Excel
- Suggest creative solutions and continuous improvements to process or project challenges
- Role model and coach other project managers and help embed best practice project management processes and ways of working
Minimum Level Of Education Required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project management qualification (e.g. PMP, Prince 2) or equivalent proven track record of delivery.
Area of Specialization
STEM, business, new product development or supply chain
Previous Experience Required
Minimum 3 years’ experience in a project management role
Previous experience in a commercial role from marketing, sales or supply chain
Project experience should ideally include
- Project management skills and aptitude coupling both hard and soft skills
- Well-developed soft skills such as influencing, leading without authority and problem solving
- Design, planning, governance, phasing and implementation of projects
- Tools and techniques for issues and risk management, decision making and reporting
- Engaging with senior management
- Leading country level implementation of global projects or of local projects, in a complex matrix
- Experience with Plain Language Labelling would be a bonus
Experience using enterprise PPM systems to manage projects. (e.g. MS Project, Fusion, Precision)
- Working knowledge of the regulatory and retail environment in Canada is preferred
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Holds people accountable
- Acts decisively
- Must be process oriented
- Demonstrates business acumen
Change Management training
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals to apply to our career opportunities. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.