Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mars 15
Appliquer avant :avril 16 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Contrat (3 mois)
Description du poste
Job Title: Portfolio/Program Manager
Location: Lansing, MI
Duration: 3 Months
Note: Selected candidates need to be on board Onsite. They need to pick their on- boarding documents and equipment manually. No expenses will be paid for travelling
This position provides oversight, leadership, accountability and portfolio management functions for large size, complex portfolios of projects. This position will help manage and maintain the Client Investment Management portfolio.
- Documented experience in successfully managing Information Technology (IT) projects or programs (full project life cycle) whose budget was greater than $10,000,000 (excluding hardware/software costs) and whose timeline was greater than 3 years.
- 5 years of recent experience in managing IT projects or programs (preferably within a government environment)
- Documented experience in successfully managing a program or portfolio for complex projects (including multiple stakeholders, staff, multiple vendors, data conversions and multiple technologies).
- Documented experience in performing Project Management, Quality Management, or other critical functions within complex Information Technology projects (preferably with budgets greater than $10,000,000 and multi-phase, multiyear implementations).
- Professional certification in Project Management, such as Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrable presentation skills are necessary for this position. Skills in MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, required.
- Demonstrated leadership ability in complex projects involving multiple vendors and in-house resources within all levels of an organization.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Software Engineering Institute's (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI).
- Knowledge and understanding of the IT Governance Framework, COBIT.
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Develop and manage metrics for the Portfolio. The portfolio of projects is highly visible including public facing, and revenue generating functions for the Client. Roles performed require regular interaction with agency and Client executive staff.
- Manages portfolio of projects execution to ensure conformity to established budgets, timelines, and scope.
- Manage the timeline and documentation pertaining to the Client Investment Management process, including the Call for Projects process, working with the Client governance.
- Perform long-term release planning based on organizational direction, regularly interact with the project management teams for status of budget, quality and schedule, escalate issues and risks as needed to executives and exercise project quality control activities to ensure project scope expectations are met.
- Manages the report generation for the Client Investment portfolio using the State s PPM tool. Manages the process developing reports as required by Client executives.
- Mentors all senior and junior level Project Managers in the use of the state s PPM tool.
- Responsible for supporting all project delivery work in accordance with required methodology (such as the Client) methodology), and following all standard project management industry standards such as PMI s framework.
- Coordinates and controls the end to end process of capturing all key project artifacts, including, but not limited to business cases, project charters, baselined project schedules, project management plans, change requests, status reports, lessons learned. May require consistent utilization of the Clients SUITE methodology and Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tool.
- Raise identified issues and risks to the appropriate senior management level including the Project Management Office (PMO) for action inclusive of description of the issue, comprehensive analysis of options and recommendation for remediation.
- Work with the stakeholders, including the PMO to facilitate project governance effectiveness through weekly status reporting, project/portfolio data, regular governance meetings, etc.
- Skill Matrix
Years Of Experience
- Overall IT Experience
- Communication (1 - 10)
- Managing enterprise portfolio processes including working with leadership on forecasting, planning and prioritizing future investments.
- Developing communication and reports for leadership and agency partners.
- Develop and monitor enterprise portfolio KPIs
- Remediation of audit findings in support of investment management methodology.
- Coordination of portfolio planning activities with governance and business leaders.
- Experience with Clarity Project and Portfolio Management tool.